•|Lost of Appetite - Pt. 2|•

[>Third Person POV]
Setting: The Party

Silence engulfs the room for half a second, as it is interrupted by Remote.

Remote blinks twice.

Remote: Why is Book here?

Tree shrugs sarcastically.

Tree: Oh, I dunno.. Maybe I totally didn't have any other plans for today before it was interrupted by someone planning a party..!

Tree looks AND sounds incredibly irritated.

Remote calmly shrugs it off and let's the two join in on the partially nonexistent fun.

Remote: Whatever. Guess you're part of the party now.

Ruby: Woah. A party? YIPPEE!!

Ruby shakes her arms even more excitedly.

The two walked inside as Book closed the door behind them.

Tree: This is annoying.. I'd be fine if you want to leave. It's not like anything will chan-

Book: Shh. Let, Ruby have some fun.

Tree sighs.

-----------------------------------
--------------------------------------------
---

[In the Kitchen....]

Lightning: Marker, It says right here that placing the chunks of meat are first.

Marker can be seen placing the rest of the ingredients EXCEPT meat into the pot.

Lightning face palms.
[Marker: Whoopsies!]

Foldy: Why does the meat chunks have to come first?

Lightning: Augh.. Well it says right here on the recipe book, "So the meat could become tender and delicious".

Foldy: Oh, alright! Sorry. I don't read a lot of cooking books.
[Lightning: Why did we pick you to be our guide on the phone again?]

Marker: Maybe we could just, start over?

Lightning: Marker. The pot is already boiling, and you already placed most of the ingredients to the pot.

Marker: So....

Lightning: No. The answer is no.

[>First Person POV - 🌳]
I sit idly by on the chair close by the fireplace. Watching the fire just crackle and move is the only thing keeping me entertained at this 'party'.

Though.

I have begun thinking about something. Honestly. It's been awhile since I ever thought of him. I guess I can't keep running away from these kinds of thoughts every now and then.

These feelings, these ideas that pop into my head unexpected and unwanted. They've come to haunt me.

It's confusing. I don't know what to think of it.

Why do I think of it?

Why him?

....

Do I like him or something?