Ep. 5

~The Haunted Dragon~

Everyone looked at the coffin as if it was mesmerizing.

"Who do you think is in it?" Natsu asked curiously as Happy smiles

"I know! A skeleton of a person of some kind." Happy says frightening Lucy a little bit and sending some chills down her spine.

"Don't do that Happy!" Lucy says

Natsu laughed as Happy giggled. Arvalis was at the desk looking at old papers and such moving some over and reading some of them. Belle managed to take notice as he was checking them out.

"See anything?" Belle asked

"It's in a whole different language." Arvalis says

Belle takes a look at it and begins to decipher it for him. She nods knowing what it's all saying.

"You know what it's saying?" Arvalis asked

"Yup. It's a diary or...what is left as a note to those who enter this room after defeating the necro drake." Belle says

"Necro Drake? That thing didn't look like a drake." Erza says

"Interesting.....unless ...."

All of a sudden the Necro lizard begins to move as something underneath the bad flesh skin moves as goldish skeletal bone wings spurt out from the back. Everyone glanced over as the lizard began to spasm as then the flesh exploded all over the place.

Dark gold bones shimmered as a dragon emerges from the lizard. The hissing was heard as some dark gold flames spewed a bit from its mouth. It charged up an attack only to look straight up and let a concentrated beam of dark gold magical energy shooting straight upwards.

As it shot the beam, it went right through that led to the foyer of the castle and straight up through the roof.

"That's no drake.... that's a skeletal dragon." Arvalis said while Natsu was getting pumped up.

"Since you said it is a dragon....I can slay it. Come on buddy!" Natsu slammed his fist into his hand grinning with excitement.

"Natsu wait!" Lucy yelled stopping him from going forward.

"Aye Sir!!" Happy runs and jumps onto Natsu's back as he uses his air magic to have wings appear.

"Why?! There's a dragon I need to slay." Natsu said as the Skeletal dragon made its way upwards where it made a hole. Natsu with Happy on his back flew up through the hole to give chase.

"Anyway..." Arvalis went up to the coffin where reached for the lid and tried to lift it but was struggling.

"A little help please." Arvalis says as Erza and Natsu help him lift the lid of the coffin up and off. Right there was a crimson blood red gate key with an emblem of a bat.

"Hey Lucy....that one of a kind gate key is right here." Arvalis said as she came over and reached down in and grabbed it.

"This key....it has so much magical power." She said studying it as everyone looked at it.

"That's the key that I was gonna give as a reward. I found documents of it inside the castle in the master bedroom saying it was hidden deep below the castle in a small dungeon." Belle says

"And that's when you put out a job request as a castle raid for our guild?" Erza asked

"Correct." Belle answered

"Well...should I try it out? Should I open it?" Lucy asks

"Yeah...just say your usual line but say 'Gate of the Bats, Dracula'." Belle says