That's so Nico Di Angelo coded

FANGIRL

(That's so Nico Di Angelo coded)
Real life

. . .

<< 3 hours before >>

Los Angeles, CA at 7:20 pm

Walker's pov:

Meeting other fans about the same things you like is always a fun experience. You can make friends through it, share theories, and just talk about it for hours and never get bored. For Walker, meeting fans was always a highlight, especially if they're a book fan. He could talk about the books for hours.

"Look who finally decided to show up" Aryan said as Walker walked back to the group.

"Must have been a long line to the bathroom" Olivea laughed as she walks over with Leah on her back.

Walker chuckles at the sight of the two girls and sits down on a bench next to Aryan. "Nah, I would have been out quicker but I met a Percy Jackson fan and we had a conversation about the series"

"Oh, you definitely yapped their ear off" Leah said with a laugh.

"I hope Olivea drops you" Walker replied back in the same tone.

The girl put on an offended expression and stuck her tongue out at the boy, Walker mimicking the same expression.

"HEY! No fighting!" Charlie pointed a finger at the two in a way a father does when his kids are arguing.

"Alright grandpa" Olivea mumbles which causes Leah to snicker.

Charlie stares at the two before slowly walking in their direction but he didn't make it far before Olivea bolted in the opposite way with Leah laughing manically on her back.

Walker chuckled at his friends but something in the back of his mind kept wandering to the conversation he had with- oh right, he didn't even get her name. He felt weird but in a good way. She seemed really into the series and he knows that if they weren't interrupted they possibly could've talked for hours. Plus, she seemed pretty cool.

"Walker? Helloooo?" Dior snapped her fingers in his face which caused him to be pulled out of his thoughts.

"You good?" She asked and furrowed her eyebrows.

"Yeah, just spacing out" He flashed her a small smile before standing from his spot next to Aryan. "Hey, the bookstore is really cool you guys wanna go check it out? Maybe we can take pictures cus I know people are begging Charlie, Aryan, and I to post something"

"Oooo yeah, let's go!" Leah exclaims excitedly as she walks back to the group, this time with Olivea on her back.

The 6 make their way over to the bookstore, Charlie holding the door open for everyone to step inside. They walk around the store and take pictures with each other that they'll never end up posting.

After some time they make it to the childrens section and find the Percy Jackson series, but she's not there.

"Yo, can someone take a picture of me with this?" Charlie asks the group while holding The Lightning Theif in his hands.

Walker turns to him and smiles "Yeah, I gotchu"

...

Chloe's pov:

Chloe sat in the backseat of Kianas car staring off into space and contemplating her life choices. She hadn't said a word after leaving the bookstore. He was right there, speaking to her and she didn't even notice.

Kiana and Rosalyn looked back at their friend before exchanging glances. They hadn't known what to say since she found out that was Walker. They couldn't even call her dramatic for it, if that happened to either of them they would react the same way.

"Hey Clo, you wanna stop at McDonald's real quick?" Kiana asked as they stopped at a red light.

Chloe slowly shook her head "No, I'm okay"

Rosalyn looked back at the girl "Are you sure? Maybe a Happy Meal will make you feel better?"

Chloe didn't respond, she just shook her head.

"Ice cream? A Mcflurry perchance?"

"Nah, why bother if they say their ice cream machine is broken all the time"

Kiana sighed as the light turned green again. Rosalyn turned back and gave Kiana a look.

"You might see him again?" Kiana said hopefully.

Rosalyn nodded in agreement "Yeah, season 2 doesn't start filming for a while maybe you'll see him again?"

"Maybe, but who knows how long he's in LA. For all I know this could've been his last day here and I didn't even get a picture with him" Chloe buried her face in her hands.

"Y'know what we're getting McDonald's" Kiana announced and made a sharp turn.

"KIANA YOU'RE GONNA KILL A PEDESTRIAN!" Rosalyn gripped the grab handle tightly as Kiana made a sharp turn and drove into the McDonald's parking lot.

"I'm sorry but I refuse to see Chloe be all sad and depressed over some boy, so we will be getting Happy Meals and watch To All The Boys I've Loved Before" The girl rants as she pulls into the drive through.

Chloe looks up at her two friends and cracks a smile "That's so Nico Di Angelo coded"

Kiana furrows her eyebrows in confusion "What?"

"Nevermind"

~~~~~~~~~~

Authors note

Sorry this is 2 days late, I'm a little sick 🤧 (I also had no idea how to write this chapter LMAO)
THANK YOU SO SO SO MUCH FOR 241 READS!! You guys are amazing and I'm so glad you all are enjoying this!! I have big plans for this fic so stay tuned till the very end 😉! I'm also gonna try not to put off writing chapters so much and attempt to upload every Saturday so just bear with me 🙏🏼

This was a short chapter but let me know what you guys think of it! Don't forget to vote and comment!! STAY HYDRATED AND DON'T BE A GHOST READER!!!!! Have an amazing morning/night/afternoon, love you all 💕