Chapter : 2 : Nightmares Begin .

The first night in Raj Nagar was anything but restful for Vijay. As he drifted into sleep, his mind was plagued by restless thoughts about his father's letter. The quiet of the village and the darkness surrounding his old house seemed to amplify his unease.

In his dreams, Vijay found himself wandering through a dense, shadowy forest. The trees loomed ominously, their twisted branches reaching out like skeletal fingers. The air was thick with an unsettling chill, and he could hear whispers carried by the wind, speaking in an ancient, unintelligible language. As he walked deeper into the forest, he stumbled upon the ruins of an old temple, half-buried under overgrown vines and moss. The temple's entrance was dark and foreboding, and an eerie glow seemed to emanate from within.

Suddenly, he was jolted awake by a loud banging sound. His heart raced as he looked around the dimly lit room, the remnants of the dream still vivid in his mind. The banging continued, coming from somewhere outside his room. Vijay mustered the courage to investigate, but when he reached the source of the noise, he found nothing out of the ordinary.

The next morning, Vijay was exhausted, but he knew he needed to explore the village. The mysterious occurrences of the previous night weighed heavily on him, and he hoped that by meeting the villagers, he could gain more insight into the strange events that seemed to be unfolding.

As Vijay walked through the village, he noticed how the locals seemed to avoid eye contact and spoke in hushed tones. The once-bustling marketplace was unusually quiet, and people seemed to glance nervously at him as he passed. Vijay couldn't shake the feeling that the villagers were hiding something.

----------