Chapter 2

// Layla's Pov// 

      Its lunch time and I still can't get that boy out of my mind. I have been thinking about it all morning long. I haven't told Alex yet but she know something is up by the way I keep zoning out. I think I'm going to tell her. I get pulled out of my thoughts by Alex repeatedly hitting my arm. 

     "Why are you hitting me?" I ask annoyed 

      "There.... Is.... a..... super......hot.....new....student....over....there...!" She basically screamed into my ear while trying to point at him. 

      "I know. I kind of met him earlier. Also he looks like a jock that bullies people. Believe me, I do not want me to be the victim.  I already get enough with people ignoring me." 

     "He does look like a jock doesn't he and wait you said you MET him?" She asked confused. It sounded like she thought that I had um you know did it with him. I didn't by the way. 

     "He was coming out of the office this morning and we bumped into me. Not many words were said but yeah." As I finish saying that she slapped my arm and looked behind me. I looked behind me to see what she was looking at and I saw him. Walking towards us. What are the odds. 

      "Um hey-"

      "Its Layla" Alex told him while I glared at her while blushing at his deep chuckles. 

      "Well Layla, Im sorry about this morning. I really wasn't paying attention." 

      "Its fi-" I was cut off by some of the other jocks walking over to us with smirks. 

      "Hey! Ryder, why are you talking to this nerd?" So his name is Ryder. That comment didn't really bother me. I like being a nerd. 

       "I was apologizing." The jock who called me a nerd, I think his name is Luke, smirked while asking why Ryder was apologizing . 

       "I ran into her this morning." 

       "She deserves it for being a freak" Luke said which made all his jock friends to die of laughter. I got up and ran out of the cafeteria. Alex followed me into the bathroom while I cried on her shoulder. 

     "Hey.." She said. "Why don't we go back to your house, eat ice cream and watch disney movies?" All I could do was nod my head.

      I sent Alex out of the bathroom to see if anyone was in the hall. She came back and told me no one was there. We ran out of the bathroom, we didn't stop until we were outside. We walked to Collin's school to pick him up early too. It was only about one thirty so he can watch the movies with us. 

      We picked Collin up and when we got outside he seemed sad and confused. I wonder why.

       "Hey Collin, whats wrong?" 

        "You made me leave my new friend and I don't know why you picked me up so early."

          "Thats great that you made a new friend! I would love to meet him someday and we picked you up because I got upset at school and now we are going to go home and watch disney Movies!" 

          "Its a girl but...YAY!" He said very excited. Me and Alex just laughed. 

           We got home and I went up to my room to get the movies and set up my room so it would be comfortable. Alex and Collin were popping the popcorn and getting us Ice cream. 

           They came up to my room and we got started on our marathon of movies. At about Nine I went to put Collin to bed. He fell asleep as soon as his head hit the pillow. It wasn't long after that, that me and Alex fell asleep as well. 

Authors Note/// Hope you Liked it :)