Chapter One

//Layla's Pov//

I was having the most perfect dream... When I was awoken by my stupid alarm clock. Ugh why do I have to get up and go to school. I really don't want to go today. Maybe I should do online school, I mean it would be easier since nobody talks to me anyway. I think I will talk to my dad after school today.

I finally get out of bed to get ready. I get up and go downstairs to eat breakfast. I grab a bowl, milk,and my favorite cereal and start eating.

After I finish eating I go back upstairs to wake up my four year old brother, Collin. I get him dressed and feed him his breakfast. I put on the TV for him to watch while I got ready.

As I was walking upstairs, I heard Collin ask me, " Lay, Where is Mommy and Daddy?"

" Daddy is at work sweetie and I don't know where Mommy is."

" Will Mommy every come back?" He asked in a soft voice.

"I don't know sweetie... I don't know" I said in the same voice.

Collin has been thinking about Mom a lot lately. I don't think he understands that mom left us two years ago. He misses her. We all do, we don't know why she left. All we know is that one morning she was gone and she hasn't came back yet.

I thought about that for a while then decided it was actually time to get ready. I wore a pair of my ripped skinny jeans and a grey sweater. I went to brush my hair and teeth. I got tired of trying to figure my hair so J just put it in a messy bun.
I got finished getting ready and went downstairs to get Collin. I don't have a car but his school isn't that far from the house and then my school is right beside his.
We started walking out the house and Collin pointed out something.
"Look Lay, people are moving in!"
I looked over to see a big moving truck in the yard of the house next to us. They are probably just old people.
"I see Collin, Maybe they will have someone your age there so you guys can play!"
" YAY!" He said very happily.
We started walking towards our schools. I dropped him off now its time for me to go to mine. As soon as I walk in, everyone stops talking and they look at me. They wait for me to pass to start talking again. I know why they Ignore me.... *Bam* I was pulled out of my thoughts when I walked into someone coming out of the school office.
"I am so sorry!"
" Its fine I wasn't looking either." I looked up to a boy who looked like a model. He had piercing blue eyes and he had soft brown hair. I mean I didn't feel his hair but it looks soft.
" Oh okay well um see you around then..."
" Uh yeah sure."
Great. Now I have something my best friend Alex can tease me about but, oh well.

//AN//
So how do you guys like it? Tell me of anything is wrong. See you guys this weekend!