happy new year

Evangeline had spent the morning trying to keep her nerves in check

Evangeline had spent the morning trying to keep her nerves in check. The prospect of a photoshoot for a high-profile magazine was thrilling, but it was also uncharted territory. This wasn't just any modeling gig—it was for Playboy's winter edition. She knew the photos would be more daring than anything she had done before, and that thought both excited and intimidated her.

Her mother, though unable to accompany her, had given her full support. "You'll be fine, sweetheart," she had said over breakfast. "You've worked so hard for this. Just be yourself and enjoy the moment."

So, with a reassuring nod to herself in the mirror, Evangeline bundled up against the cold and set out for the studio. It was located in a sleek, modern building downtown, the kind of place where everything felt polished and professional. She took a deep breath and walked inside, immediately enveloped by the warmth and the quiet hum of activity.

At the reception desk, a well-dressed woman greeted her with a polite smile. "Good morning. How can I help you?"

"Hi, I'm Evangeline Moreau," she said, trying to sound more confident than she felt. "I'm here for the photoshoot today."

The receptionist nodded, handing her a clipboard with some paperwork. "Please fill this out, and we'll get you checked in. After that, someone will guide you to the dressing room."

Evangeline sat down in the sleek waiting area, her pen moving quickly over the forms. She glanced around, noticing a few other models—older, more experienced, she guessed—chatting quietly as they waited. It wasn't a casting call, which was a relief. She wasn't competing with anyone today; she was one of a select few chosen to appear in the magazine. Still, the knowledge that she was the youngest there added a slight pressure.

Once she handed the forms back to the receptionist, she waited for about twenty minutes, trying to calm her nerves. The time passed quickly, and soon a friendly-looking assistant appeared to guide her to the dressing room.

"This way, Miss Moreau," the assistant said, leading her down a hallway to a spacious dressing room. Inside, hanging neatly on a rack, was the outfit she would be wearing—a delicate white lace lingerie set that struck a perfect balance between elegance and seduction. The bra was a push-up, designed to enhance her figure, and the matching thong completed the ensemble. A pair of white high heels sat on the floor, completing the look.

Evangeline took a deep breath as she changed into the lingerie, making sure everything fit perfectly. She examined herself in the mirror, smoothing down the lace and adjusting the straps. The outfit was definitely more revealing than anything she'd worn before, but it was beautiful, and she felt a sense of pride in how she looked.

When she stepped out of the changing room, a team of stylists greeted her with warm smiles. "Hi, Evangeline! I'm Claire, your makeup artist today, and this is Marco, your hairstylist," one of them said. Claire, a woman with a kind face and expertly applied makeup, gestured for her to sit in the chair.