Gauze Swabs

WILLCOME , we also call them as woven gauze sponges or woven gauze pads, are medical devices made from sterile, woven cotton or cotton-blend material. and they are individually packaged to maintain sterility.

Sterile play a vital role in maintaining sterile conditions during medical and surgical procedures. Their sterile and absorbent nature makes them suitable for a wide range of clinical applications where hygiene and the prevention of infection are paramount.

Features of Gauze Swabs

Sterility: are individually packaged to maintain sterility until they are opened and used. This sterility is essential in surgical and medical procedures to prevent infection.

··

Woven Construction: are made from cotton fibers that are interlocked in a crisscross pattern. This woven construction provides strength, durability, and a textured surface that enhances absorbency.

·

Absorbent: are highly absorbent and capable of absorbing fluids, blood, and exudate from wounds or body surfaces.

·

Materials of Gauze Swabs

Woven Gauze Swab: You can clearly see the wider weave and the wicking effect of the weave. They also fold into a wadding that can assist with removing debris and foreign objects from the wound.

If you are looking for a reliable , don't hesitate to contact us!

There are many , but we are one of the best choices for you.