Chapter 1;

Harry's P.O.V 

"ALYSON JANE TEASDALE. Hurry up! We're gonna be late for the interview.." 

"Coming babe." 

I heard footsteps coming my way.

"Why do you take so long?" 

"Girl stuff Haz!" 

I rolled my eyes instead replying and arguing. I held her hand and led her to the car. 

"Thanks." She gave me those beautiful smile.

I nodded. 

"Where's Allie?" I asked.

"Erm, she went to a store to buy some stuff for you guys since it's your 2 year with the lads today. She'll be back anytime soon."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 *During the interview*

"So, who's taken?"

Liam, Zayn, and I raised our hands.

"Well looks like it's 2/5 of the lads are still single! Now, Niall, what do you look forward for a girl?"

"Erm, I like girls who has a sense of humor, beautiful smile, who I can cook with and hug every second." Niall grinned after looking at AJ. 

"How about you Louis?"

"I like girls who eat carrots," he started getting everyone laughing.

"And, someone who I can have a laugh with, someone who likes me for who I am, and of course someone with a stunning personality." Louis smiled, then looked to the ground and frowned.

"Thank you to the boys who came here! You guys are so amazing. And that is it for today. Have a great day everyone." The interviewer said.

Right after the interview, I went to Louis who was still frowning and comforted him.

"Lou, it's okay... AJ, Allie and I will find someone for you got it? Now, where's the smile?"

He gave a big smile. I look over to AJ, who was crying on the floor with Niall. 

Oh dear.

 (A/N-   ALYSON'S NICKNAME IS AJ.)