Prolouge;

A/N: hellooooo!!!! so this is our first fanfiction together! we do have our separate accounts..

Jesi - gamer_chick

Sheenah - sheenahgarrido13

you can go check that out and follow us here and there.

we are open to suggestions too. :)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lily's POV

I open my heavy eyes to find out that I have been sitting in the hard wood corner of a room. The aching pain coming from my body and the burning of my throat makes it impossible for me to move at all. I try to move my hands but I could feel the ropes against it giving me marks that would permanently make its place. I don't even know what had happened in the past few months but I'm pretty sure that it had something to do with that blurry figure that resembled a man standing in front of me.

"Good your finally awake." the man said smugly as a half smile formed on his face.

He picked me up and violently smashed my body against the wall. His lips crashed into mine but very roughly. He raised his hand as he was going to slap me.

As I waited for the impact, I tightly closed my eyes.

"GAAAHH!!"

~~~~

Right at this very moment, I had woken up from the most traumatizing dreams ever. I feel my sweaty forehead and palms.

Where the hell am I?