- Red (Descendants ROR) was in Hazbin Hotel - Pt 1 (discontinued cos cringe)

(Its in Red's POV)

I strode through the fiery streets of Pentagram city, juggling around a couple of red spray bottles. I caught the eye of a group.

Charlie, Lucifer, Alastor, Husker, Angel Dust, and Niffty were walking and chatting casually when they saw me. Alastor was the first to extend a hand. 

Alastor: "Hello! Pleasure to be meeting you, quite a pleasure! My name is Alastor. And who might you be?"

I chuckle.

Me: Who, me? chuckles Well-

I begin to perform my signature introductory music number.

Me: I'm a rebel, I'm a menace, I'm a one-girl riot, yeah, yeah!

The others watched in interest.

Me: Slippin' through the shadows like I'm ultraviolet. yeah, yeah~
Hearts on the walls, but no love in these streets,
Appetite for destruction, a girl's gotta eat, yeah~
Devil on my shoulder and it won't be quiet, yeah, yeah~
I'm on a path of destruction, they gon' think I'm on one!

Me: (BIG BOOM!) Set it off! Go berserk! Tonight I light it up like fireworks!
Burn it down, 'til all they're seeing now is
Red, Red, Red, Red, Red.

There's an awkward silence.

Vaggie: Excuse me, what the FUCK was that?

Alastor: Now, dear, that was an enthralling performance~ you wouldn't need to hire a claque, everyone would already be applauding.

Husker: You still haven't told us your name, idiot.

I snicker.

Me: My name is Red. Daughter of the Queen of Hearts.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N - *chokes in cringe* Wellllllllll, this will probs be discontinued. Only this part, not the whoel book lol. So yea. Anyways, it would be SUPER helpful if you put chapter requests in the comments. Than you, lovelies <3