RESTAURANT.

As his father's car slowly disappeared from afar, Apo went on the door, inserting the key and slowly opening it.

As he entered, he saw the beautiful interior inside, alongside each piece of furniture. From what he sees, the house has three small bedrooms, one on the first floor and the two on the second one, it is also equipped with each of its furniture like beds and cabinets inside. The apartment also has a small living room, a kitchen, and a small bathroom in the corner.

Upon looking around, he noticed that most of the appliances he needed were already in the house. Thinking that his father already moved all of the things and appliances he would need for the rest of his school year.

After that, Apo also goes up on the second floor as he looks in his bedroom. After finding it on the corner, he slowly entered it and started to place his luggage and bag on the bed. While standing there, Apo felt a sudden tiredness and fatigued on his body before immediately laying down on his bed. The more he lays down, the more he feels tired, as he blaming the traffic for being the cause of his much longer ride.

As time passed, apo slowly felt the softness of the mattress, to the point that his eyes started closing for a little bit of a moment. But before he could have a good sleep, he suddenly woke up to a loud ringing tone from his bag. As he searched for it, he saw a text message on his phone, saying, "Good luck at school,". Upon looking at it, he noticed that,  the massage was from his mother, making him smile after seeing it. While looking at it, he remembers the days when he was a weak kid on the farm. Upon remembering it, he slowly said to himself, "just a little time I will also fulfill what I promised to you mom, dad... I promise I will become a hero in the future".

So with his new found determination, Apo slowly got up to the bed, as he started preparing himself to clean his room. At first he started picking up his clothes from the bag and placed them in the cabinet on the left side of his bedroom. While placing some of his things in the cabinet, he also begins to collect the things inside. But most of the time, as Apo stumbled upon something inside his room. It's always something useless, like old items or things that were not working properly, that's why, when he sees one, he immediately throws them in the trash.

After a few minutes had passed, Apo came out of his room, as his body was covered in dirt. So he immediately came down the stairs, as he went to the bathroom. While being there, he immediately took a bath, as he tossed his dirty clothes in the basket.

Upon being done, he immediately wears his new clothes, before slowly going into the living room. He immediately sat down on the sofa, as he dried his hair with a towel. While sitting there, Apo slowly started to feel his body being tired again, since he immediately cleaned his room after a long ride. But as he lay down into it, It did not take long before Apo succumbed to a deep sleep.

Upon being asleep, Apo was not aware of the time that had passed by, to the point that when he woke up, it was already six at night. As his eyes widened, Apo slowly glanced outside the window and saw the dark sky. Realizing this, Apo immediately stood up from the sofa as he put his jacket on. After that, he picked up the key from his bag as he left the house to buy dinner.

On the road, Apo felt the chill of the night as he walked outside. He could also glimpse the window light from every building from afar, which if you looked at it, it was greatly enhanced by the dark sky. But most of all, the busy streets of the city were most of the life was thriving, are enough for him to see it like a beautiful portrait.

While walking, Apo suddenly stumbled upon a restaurant on the side, near the highways. Upon looking at it, he immediately glanced at the menu, and saw the stunning and delicious food like 'pares, sisig, and mami' on it. So as he looked at it, his stomach suddenly roared in hunger, as he smelled something good inside. Hoping to fill his stomach, Apo slowly opened the door as he immediately entered inside.

However, as he entered, Apo felt disappointed and shocked when he saw the mess that had happened. As he looked around, he saw the area completely destroyed, to the point that half of the chairs and tables inside were destroyed beyond repair. He also saw some broken plates and food on the ground, as he thought of it, like some kind of storm had passed through it.

Feeling sad for what he witnessed, he slowly asked one of the employees who were cleaning there, saying "What the hell happened here?" As he asked that, he also decided to help as he picked up the remaining chairs and tables that were lying on the ground. He also helps clean the floor as some employees were felt happy seeing him doing all of that. While helping them, one of the employees that he asked a moment ago suddenly approached him and said,

"The mess in the restaurant had happened, because of a group of drunk guys, who caused a scene inside the restaurant. Most of them had abilities at their disposal, to the point that, we need to ask the help of community police so we can stop the fight and get them all out of here. But when it was all done, most of our things were now completely destroyed. So all the thing we could do, is to clean the restaurant, as we saved the remaining things that are still available".

Upon hearing this, a mix of anger and sorrow began to emerge in Apo's mind, as he knew that there were still some people, like those drunk bastards who destroyed this restaurant, used their abilities selfishly, and often got away by the law.

Feeling sympathy for the owner for experiencing this kind of problem in his life, he continued helping them until the whole restaurant was clean. As they were done, apo suddenly felt hungry again as his stomach started to produce a growling sound.

As he heard it, apo suddenly remembered that he hadn't eaten yet, so with the approval of the owner and employees for him to have a meal. He immediately looked at the menu and saw some delicious food listed there. Upon looking, He saw some sisig, adobo, menudo, pares, and much more, to the point that he started to think, which meal he would choose first.

some time had passed after that, as the waiter slowly approached Apo on his table. While there, apo slowly ordered the sisig from the menu as the waiter said, "Okay sir" before going to the kitchen to cook his food.

When the food arrived, the employees who were handing out the food began to thank Apo for his kindness. As they told him, "The owner of the restaurant wants to give you a full discount for your kindness, so you can now order anything you want for the night as a reward for helping the restaurant."

Upon hearing it, Apo felt happy knowing that he could now eat the food he wanted to eat. So without any hesitation, Apo picked up his menu once again, as pointed at the dish called "pares". After that, the waiter took his order once again, as he left on the table. After watching him leave, Apo looked at his table and saw the sisig sizzling on the metal plate, accompanied by a bowl of rice on the side.

While eating it, the explosion of flavor and the spiciness of the sisig was phenomenal on his mouth, especially when he paired it with the rice, making it more enjoyable.

When he finished eating, Apo slowly stood up from his table, while thanking the owner and employees in the restaurant. As he left the building feeling full and satisfied, he started to walk once again on the road, as he went back to his home.