Chapter Five

HARRY'S POV

I was in the park, when the school over. Being the first one to be here while Louis was nowhere to be seen wasn't the thing I expected. I sat on the bench far from school building, avoiding people from eavesdropping. I looked around and saw Louis walking towards me with two paper bags and two Pepsi cans in his hands. He approached me, then handed me a paper bag and a Pepsi can.

"Thanks, Lou." I smiled at him.

"Your welcome, Haz." Lou took a seat beside me.

"So, what do you wanna talk about, Haz?" Louis asked me whilst tried to open the pepsi can. I opened mine as well, and we both tossed the cans first before took a sip of it.

"It's Zayn."

"What about him?" Louis asked curiously and bit whatever was in the paper bag.

"I know this whole time, Lou. I know something happens to Zayn."

"What do you mean?"

"Let me explain. I was walking to the bathroom this morning, when I heard the talks between Zayn and that man, named David, I suppose. They talked about something called 'the thing'. I don't get the idea what it is, but soon enough Zayn pulled something out of his pocket and it sounded like a plastic bag. Do you get it? Plastic bag, talked in a bathroom where no one was around. Then David or whoever the guy is spoke like 'Let's get out of here before everyone knows what we're doing' speech. It seems like something illegal. Is that obvious, Lou? Zayn is a drug-dealer." Once I finished explaining to Lou, he spat the food out and coughed. I patted the back of Lou's, to calm him down.

"What did you say? He talked to some people randomly in a fucking bathroom doesn't mean he is a drug dealer, Harry." Lou was mad at me now.

"Lou, but it's so obvious. Isn't it?" Louis stood up from the bench.

"What the hell is on your mind, Harry? Man up! When I first met him, he's so close to me. He's getting along so well with us. I know you're just jealous of him. You blame him for getting closer to me, right? I should've known it, Harry. You are a fucking jealous jerk." Louis spat out at me. I never saw this other side of Louis, the furious one. Never once Louis mad at me, let alone screamed on my face. I got on my feet and tears were formed in my eyes.

"Lou, I didn't mean to..." By the time I was about to explain the whole thing, he cut me off.

"Fucking stop, Harry. Just tell me if you don't want him to be in our group. Tell me if you don't want me to be closer to him. Just fucking tell me, Harry!"

"Yes, Louis. I don't want you to get closer to him because I.like.you, Lou!" I said through my clinched teeth. Tears streamed down my cheeks by now. Louis went numb for a while, his face became paler and paler each seconds as he snapped back.

"You know what, Harry? Damn it! I'm not even yours, I'm no one's. I can do whatever I wanted to do. Don't you dare fucking tell me what to do. Fuck you and your gayness." He kept shouting profanities and he left me alone in the bench. I was full on sobbing right now, I pulled my knees to my chest and buried my head in my hands. That man wasn't Louis. I knew he's not Louis, he would never yell at me. Louis left me alone. He hated me now. I could see the hatred on his face towards me.

I could feel a rain-drop fell on my head following by another and other rain-drops. I looked up to the sky, let the rain-drop poured on my face. I just needed them to wash the tears away. So much it hurt. When the tears died down, leaving me with sniffles, I got up and screamed at the top of my lungs. I didn't care whether people were around or not. I just cared that the fact Louis hated me now after I was being honest with my feelings. My legs went limp and I just collapsed back down to the mud. Minutes by, my mind maintained to work correctly.

It's so fucking perfect, now. I'll just text Liam or Niall to bring my car home later. I talked to myself.

I remained quite under the rain that fell down on me for minutes. I didn't want to go back to the class with my state now. So, I rose on my feet. I walked in the rain towards my home. Once I stepped in, my clothes were soaking wet.

"Harry, what are you do- oh my gosh!" Gemma came closer to me, pulling me into her embrace. I sobbed on her shoulders.

"Shhh, Harry.. Shh, what happened?"

"Louis *hiccup* hates *hiccup* me*hiccup* now!" I kept sobbing.

"He doesn't hate you, Harry. He never will."

As soon as the sob stopped, Gemma walking me to my room.

"Harry, you need to take shower, you're so damn cold. And get to bed, yeah. I'll make you a cuppa." I nodded and opened the door not bothering to lay my body, I just went to the shower. When I got in, I stripped off of my clothes, and turned the hot water. Ten minutes later, I've changed into my PJ's then walked back to my room. The hot cuppa smell filled my nostrils, I took it in my hand and sipped it. I put it back on the nightstand before I laid down.

"Harry, how are ya feeling?" Gemma was in my room all of sudden.

"I'm better, Gem. Umm, Gem.."

"Yes, Harry?"

"If one of my friends came around, tell them I'm sick and don't want to be disturbed."

"Okay, I will. Take a rest, sweetie."

"Thanks, Gem" she moved towards me, kissed my forehead, and headed out.

When Gemma was out. I grabbed my phone and texted Liam.

From Harry

Hey, Liam. Would you mind to bring my car home? I didn't feel well this morning, so I just skipped school. Thank you. H.

Within minutes, I could feel my phone buzzed. I opened it up immediately.

From Liam,

Sure, Harry. I'll be there in 15. Get better soon, Babycakes. -Liam.

Fifteen minutes later, I heard the bell rang. Eventhough I slept in the second floor, i still could hear people talking outside the house. I noticed Liam talked to Gemma.

"Hey, Gemma. Harry texted me to bring his car back home." Liam started to speak.

"Oh, thank you, Liam. Wanna come inside?" Gemma offered.

"Yeah, sure."

"So, coffee or tea?"

"Tea is better."

I listened to them, but it got quite for a while replaced by Gemma, I supposed, stirring the tea.

"Here you go, Liam"

"Thanks, Gem." It got quite again. Until Liam spoke.

"So, how is Harry?"

"I dont think he's good, right now. He was home from school soaking wet, Li. His whole body was cold, almost numb. He got that puffy eyes. And now he doesn't wanna be bothered."

"Do you happen to know what happened?"

What the hell! Don't tell him, Gemma. Please, don't tell him. I plead to Gemma, although She couldn't see and hear me.

"I don't know, Li. You'd better ask him by yourself, when he's better."

I couldn't thank you enough, Gem. I muttered.

"Oh. Well, I think I need to go right now, Gem. I owed to the boys to be in Zayn's as soon as possible." I could tell Liam stood up, ready to go by now.

"Want a lift? I know you aren't bringing someone along."

"Umm, thanks, Gem. But I'll be okay, walking, it just takes 20 minutes to Zayn's. Tell Harry to get well soon, yeah?"

"Okay."

With that, I didn't hear talks or even foot-steps anymore. Slowly I drift to sleep.

----

Here's the next chapter. 

5 comments for another chapter (Sorry, I have to do this) . Hope you enjoy this one :)