CHAPTER -3 🎀

Hello everyone!!✨

Note:- English is not my first language so sorry for grammatical and spelling mistake, like this story, vote and comment, support me and tell me my mistakes in the comment section so that I can improve myself. Let's start the story....

Here's the chapter -3 of Fall in love with Mafia Queen..

*******************************************

Naksh pov :-

Vihaan exit my room then I remember his words 'pyaar wyaar ho gaya h apko bhai' no it's not possible he is mad but her eyes, her soft chocolatey eyes came infront of me,I try to sleep but sleep is far away from my eyes, so I decided to work for sometime, I get up from my bed and came to my home office , i usually can't sleep because of some problem so I have to take sleeping pills, around 2:30 am , I came to my room, pick water and sleeping pills from my side table and gluped it down and lay down on bed and sleep...

*****************************************

Morning 🌅:-

Naksh pov:-

At 7:00 am I get up from my bed and get a quick shower, I wore a blue kurta with white pajama, wore a watch, Abhimanyu kill me if I can't reach there on the time, i came down stairs and saw vihaan, yes vihaan also know Abhimanyu and he also became his friend, just then he call me "bhai" he said "good morning" i said "good morning Bhai, let's go nhi toh Abhi Bhaiya mar denga" he replied "ha let's go" i said and we leave for Rathore mention..

******************************************

Vanya pov:-

I get up and see time, oh god it's 7:30 am and i have to go for abhi engagement,I got up and take a quick shower and get ready, I wore a blue lengha don't know why but I really like it so I wore it , wore bangles and do little makeup i don't like makeup so I just do little and wore a pair of jhumka and came down stairs just then I voice came "good morning mam" a old lady said
"good morning aunty " i replied
"where are you going?" she asked "aaj abhi ki engagement hai toh udhar Jaa rahi hu, sham tak aa jayungi" i replied "okey then take care and take your medicines with you" she said , she really care for me " yes aunty mena la le hai medicines apna sath " i replied and exit the door,i came out, gaurds blow their head down,i start my car and stop infront of Rathore mention,I am little bit nervous but I shrugged off my thoughts and entered in the mention..

********************************************

Naksh pov:-

I stop my car infront of Rathore mention, i came out of the car and vihaan is also with me, we entered in the mention and meet abhimanyu, he said his sister is also came , i don't know he had a sister, let it be i shrugged off my thoughts and came out of abhimanyu room because I have to take a call just then I hit with someone, before she fall I hold her with her waist and catch her , a  Shriver run in my whole body when I touch her , I see her eyes we had a eyes contact but she broke it, but wait..wait she...she is the same girl!! she is the same girl chocolaty eyes who save me...

**********************************************

Vanya pov:-

I entered in the mention and go straight to abhi room, thank god i don't meet with grandmother and Mr Rathore, I meet with abhi , we talk for sometime but I have to receive this call so I came out of his room,I cut the call and move to go to abhi room but I hit with someone,I was about to fall but he catch me and hold my waist, a shiver run down in my whole body by his touch but I was shock to see his face he is the same men!! my blue bunny ahh..-my-my Vanya what are you thinking i shrugged it off...