Chapter -2🦋✨

Hello everyone!!

Here chapter-2 of Fall in love with Mafia Queen, please support me and like this story, share and comment 💞✨🎀

Note:- English is not my first language,sorry for grammatical or spelling mistake. I hope you will enjoy Reading this story....✨🎀

Let's start the story..✨

*****************************************

Next Day

Author pov:-

You were sleeping and your alarm start ringing, you get up from your bed, enters in the restroom, take your shower, ready for your office and go down stairs "Mam breakfast" A old lady said "Aunty,I am late for office, office ma kar lungi breakfast" you said "thik hai par kar lena breakfast aur dawai bhi kha lena" she said and  yes a have breathing problems "ji aunty kar lungi aur dawai bhi kha lungi" i reply with a smile and exit the living room, i came to  main door and walk to my car..

*************************************

  I  start my car and stop infront of Raghuwanshi enterprises, entered in the office, all wish me good morning I only nod and walk straight to elevator, press 41 floor, lift open and i entered in my cabin ,sit on my chair just then my P.A came and knock on the door I said 'come in' and she entered and said " Mam your schedule" " yes speak" i said in cold voice" mam one meeting at 10:am , one at 12:pm,site visit at 3:pm, a conference meeting at 5:pm with international company and a meeting at 6:pm this is today's schedule mam" she said "whole day is packed " you said with a sign " okay then, bring a cup of coffee for me " you said "okay mam" she said and exit my cabin,just then my phone ring "hello!! abhi" you said " hello Vanya " a men Said from other side " ji..ji bolo " you said " mm...meri engagement fix ho gayi hai" he said " seriously!! Congratulations abhi!! Kabh hui engagement fix " you said in teasing tone " do din pehle he hui h aur thanks Vanya but you have to come" he said and your expression change, excitement into sad " you know na grandmother does not like me ,why you wanted to spoil your function " you said in sad tone " if you don't come, i won't do the engagement now , it's up to you " he said" Abhi!! Yeah kya baccho wali harkat kar raha ho, ma nhi aayungi toh engagement nhi karoga" you said " Nhi" he said "dadi ka kya??" you said " ma sambhal lunga bas tu aa jana,okay" he said " Ahh...okay, bachpan sa ziddi h har baat mangwa he leta h tu.." you said  "ma toh manwaunga" he said " acha ladki koan hai, tu janta h ussa??" You asked " Nhi arrange marriage hai, par ma milna gaya tha, bhout Sundar hai yrr..dekhta he pyaar ho gaya mujha ussa" he said in filmy tone, you chuckled and said " Naam toh baata koan hai meri hona wali BHABHI!! " you said in teasing tone" Aarohi naam hai" he said " acha thik hai, abhi mujha meeting ma jaana h ma aa jayungi kal byee.." you said " bye bye" he said and cutt the call..

*******************************************

Naksh pov:-

I don't know when those people kidnapped me , I tied with chain on a chair and suddenly gun firing starts, all the men were lying on the floor lifeless then I see a dark graze came towards me,her Browne eyes look like chocolate and her Browne hair is smooth, her figure is perfect but I cannot see her face because she wore a mask I came back from my thoughts when she said "hello!!" " Hii" I said " why they tied you here? and what are you doing here??" She asked " party kar raha hu" can't she see I am tied here so they kidnapped me huh.. and i said " what are you waiting for open me " I said " you tell me na that you are doing party so enjoy" she said, ahh.. can't she opened me why she was doing like this " ahh...open me" i said and then she opened me and support me to walk because of my injured leg huh!!, she touch me and a shiver run in my body don't know why her touch is something different then she took me to her car and help me to sit..

****************************************

There were a awkward silence in the car  to broke it I spoke " mm..hii.. what are you doing here" she said " hii..some bastard betray us and leak our company's documents to my enemy so, that's why " I spoke " ohh..by the way I am Naksh Raghuwanshi, you know me right " ofcourse know me I am famous business man, she spoke" mm..nhi , i don't know you " then I asked her name " mm.. what's your name " she said" ahh... I don't told you my name sorry" huh.. why don't she tell me her name anyways,i shrugged off then asked " it's okay can I get your number" i don't know why I asked for her number i don't asked anyone for number ahh... I scold my thoughts then she see me from her side dark graze, i don't know why but her graze scared me ,then I spoke "no...no.. it's okay" i gluped,  don't know why but she didn't even see me , she said" here your house" i don't realise that we are infront of my penthouse, but how's she know, I spoke " how do you know my house, you are stalking me or something else" i spoke and she gave me 'are you serious' look then spoke " what are you talking about, I am not your stalker or something else, when you are talking nonsense, I asked my men to trace your location" what!! She tell me that I am talking nonsense but how's it possible, i asked while confused " but how??" then she show me her bluetooth " bluetooth dumbo, now go bye" what!! She tell me that I am dumb huh whatever..but she lost somewhere, I call her 2-3 times but she didn't speak,this time I spoke loud "Hello!!" then she came out of her thoughts and spoke "huh!!" Why she was looking at me like this but I shrugged off and spoke " where lost are you" I asked " Nowhere bye" she said "okay , thanks again for saving my life" i said and turn to enter in my penthouse...

***************************************
I came inside and go upstairs, entered in my room and laid down,just then a knock is on my door , i said 'come in' and door opened " bhai!!! Where are you from so much time?? Aur yeah kya hua!!" He said and run to me "Rukh ja Vihaan aur kuch nhi hua hai mujha bas kuch logo na kidnapped kar liya tha " i said " kidnapped!! Kaise Bhai aur yeah khoon bhi nikal raha hai " he said and sat beside me "kuch nhi hai vihaan " i said because he is one and my grandmother who care for me from my whole family" bhai ma first aid leke aata hu ruko" he said " ha thik h jaa" i said " bhai aap nikla kaise udhar sa ??" He asked and I lost in my thoughts her eyes, her figure, her hair but I shrugged off "huh! A girl came there and help me some of her man betray her and stolen her documents and files so , that's why she came there " i said "ohh..acha Bhai " he said ,i reply 'hmm' then he spoke bhai aap kabhi bhi koi ladki ka bara ma itna nhi sochta " he said " maine kabh socha??" I asked " ussi ladki ka khayalon ma khoya hua ho na.. pyaar wyaar ho gaya h bhai aapko.." he said in teasing tone " Nhi!!, vihaan tu Jaa abh,kal Abhimanyu ki engagement hai tujha pata hai na " I asked " ha bhai mujha pata h aur dhyan rakhna , good night✨" he said and exit my room...

*******************************************

Hello everyone!!✨

Did you like this chapter, please tell me in the comment section and support my story, like , share and vote...✨🎀💞

Keep Voting!!!

Keep sharing!!

Keep reading!!!

Thankyou!😊

Love you All!!!🥰🥰

____________________________________________