I'd take a bullet for you.

5
4
3
2
1
Beep.beep.beep. The sound of my alarm going off. Another day. I got up and get ready for the day thinking about what was waiting for me. As I walked into the living room I saw my beautiful girlfriend. "Hey you. How'd you sleep?" I asked.
"Well thankyou" Marjorie replied with a beautiful smile and her crystal blue eyes.
"Good. I better be off before I'm late but I'll talk later okay." I said to Marjorie whilst pulling her in closer.
"Okay, I love you." She said whilst kissing me.
"Bye my love." I said before walking out the door. She doesn't know it yet but that's the last time she'll see me walk out of that door.

As I walk into the building I look around. What would happen to this place if i was gone. Wouldn't that be funny. As I walked around the rooms making sure everyone was ready for the day ahead, Carly approached me. "Hey what are you doing here?" I asked. She wasn't meant to be over here today and I have all my staff so why would I need cover.
"WE NEED HELP. HE HAS A GUN! HELP US PLEASE!" she cried out. I didn't even get a moment to think before I started running.
"STAY HERE AND TELL EVERYONE!" I got in my car and raced to Marjorie and Aut. So god help me if they get hurt.

As I pull into the car park I see glass on the curb edge where windows used to stand. I get out of my car slamming the door behind me, not even thinking to lock it. As I run into the building, I see what I feared most. Chaos. I immediately run to the office in search for Marjorie and Autumn. I open the door and they aren't there. Of course they've got to be god dam heroes.

As I ran between the halls I saw scared faces, but no blood. "Reece!" I heard a whisper. "Over here".
"Sorscha are you okay?" I ask.
"I'm fine is carly okay?" She asks.
"Yes she's at my nursery, wheres Char?" I ask worry setting in.
"She went to the bathroom right before he arrived." She said still whispering.
"Sorscha, who is it." I ask.
"Someone a bit to close to home." She said in dismay.
"No no no. I need to go find the others follow me and I'll get you out!" I say and in rhythm moment we both leave. On our way out we pass by the bathrooms. "GO in and get Char I'll wait out here but hurry!" I say still making sure to keep my voice down. As they come out I look round the corner. " it's clear run to the door, now!" I watch as they make it out safely. Jodie wasn't in today so now its just chef aut and marj.

As I carefully walk down the corridor I pass the kitchen chef isn't there so I assume she got out. Just then I hear shouting coming from the office. Crap.
I run faster than I've ever run before to a scene I never thought I would see.

My own father pointing a gun at my sister, my brother in law and the love of my life. "Dad" I say as I walk in. Put it down. "Od rather not." He responded with on a rather chilling voice. "You don't have to do this Dad. Just let them go." I plead. " I'd rather not." He said with a smirk on his face. "What will siobhan say." I ask. "Oh she's pstill screaming. The red really suits her." He says. Then I look at his hands. They're covered in blood. "Dad, no" I respond realising the reality of his actions. "And now its time for you lot to take a turn" his says loaded the gun up.

"Dad no" but before I could think I ran infront of them and knocked the gun round. BANG BANG. There he was. Laying in the ground. Dead. "Reece thank god you were here." Marjorie shouts. I turn around. I move my hand. "No, no no reece no!" My live shouts. But before she can do anything I fall to the floor. "REECE!" both Marjorie and Autumn shout. They both kneel next to me. "Reece, no you can't leave us!" Marjorie shouts while pushing on my wound. "Big brother don't leave me I can't go on with out you!" Autumn says in between cries. She's sat in winters arms. "I'm sorry my girls but I'm not strong enough. I love you both so much. I need you to go on for me. Winter take care of Autumn. And Marjorie my love, don't be sad. Live your life to the fullest my girl. I love you all so much." I say taking my last breaths. "NO REECE!" they cry out sobbing. Just then Roger sits up and says,
" roses are red,
violets are blue,
Reecey is dead,
That is true."
Before spitting up more blood and going silent.

Muffled in between her sobs Marjorie gently whispers," goodbye reece." Befote closing my eyes and giving me one last kiss.

A/N: yeah this is a sad one very sorry for that. Tell me what you think. Should I add more parts about after the tragedy.
Let me know what you think and I hoped you enjoyed,

The lesbian Marsh <3