-𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰 -

(the starting might be boring, or it wont meet your expectations, but as you read you'll love it, trust me.. :) 

---

𝐀𝐮𝐠𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝟑𝐫𝐝, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟑 : Thursday

Moving to different countries and places wasn't a new thing for Yuna. She had moved over 15 times in her 15 years of life, attending more than five different schools. Yes, she was a girl who found it hard to move on from things, but she managed. Her father's business required frequent relocations, and while she didn't hate moving, the thought of leaving her friends always tugged at her heart. Sari and Mei meant everything to her, providing comfort and stability in her ever-changing world. But fate had other plans.

As the plane touched down in yet another unfamiliar city, Yuna gazed out the window, watching the landscape unfold beneath her. The bustling streets and towering skyscrapers seemed daunting, yet she felt a flicker of excitement. A new place meant new adventures, new people, and perhaps, new friends. But the fear of losing Sari and Mei lingered in the back of her mind, like a shadow she couldn't shake off.

---

After collecting their luggage, Yuna and her family made their way through the bustling airport. The familiar scent of the city hit her as soon as they stepped outside, a mix of nostalgia and anticipation swirling within her. It had been years since she last set foot in this city, yet everything felt oddly familiar.

The taxi ride to their old neighborhood was a journey through time. Yuna pressed her forehead against the cool glass of the window, watching the cityscape rush by. She recognized the little bakery on the corner, the park where she used to play, and the school she once attended. Each landmark brought back a flood of memories, both sweet and bittersweet.

When they finally arrived at their old house, Yuna hesitated for a moment before stepping out of the car. The house looked just as she remembered, with its ivy-covered walls and the swing set in the backyard. It was as if time had stood still, waiting for her return.

As they entered the house, her mother paused in the hallway, glancing back at Yuna with a sigh. "Got all the luggage?" she asked, her voice echoing softly in the quiet space.

Yuna nodded, glancing at the suitcases lined up by the door. "Yeah, I think so," she replied, her voice a mix of certainty and distraction. Her mind was already wandering through the memories that the familiar surroundings had awakened.

"Welcome back," her mother said softly, placing a reassuring hand on her shoulder. Yuna nodded again, taking a deep breath as she walked further into the house. She could almost hear the echoes of laughter and footsteps from the past, and for a moment, she felt like she was home again.

But as she stood there, she realized that while the place was the same, she had changed. She was no longer the same girl who had left years ago. With a mix of emotions swirling within her, Yuna knew that this return was not just a revisit to the past, but the beginning of a new chapter.

---

After ensuring all the luggage was accounted for, she sighed softly and made her way up the familiar staircase to her old room. Each step felt like a journey back in time, and as she pushed open the door, a wave of nostalgia washed over her.