01

Arya

        "Arya" mom called me from downstairs "coming" I said and run to downstairs. Uhh why can't I get up early it's already so late how I am gona manage everything I hate Mondays and I don't want to go to shool can I skip school today no no mom will kill me. "Arya where are you. You are already late come fast" mom shouted when I reached she was already arranging breakfast she looked at me and said "come eat it's already late why can't you wake up early how many times should I tell you it's good for you if you wake up early you will feel fresh and you can reach school also early but no you always wake up according to you and give stress to me" She started saying like every other day while I was having my breakfast. She says it's good to wake up early you feel fresh blah blah but who is gona tell her that the '5 min' more sleep uff heaven.

After having breakfast some how I reached school on time I reached my class my two bestfriends were already seated there waiting for me I waved to them and sit with them. Aditi said "Uffo Arya why are you always late look me and liya we were waiting for you to come and to roam around school before bell but no you leave it I don't want to talk to you" "Adi sry tomorrow pakka we will go" I said and she some how agreed to it actually she likes to roam around school with us.

First period was maths worst period,then biology and some how we survived 4 period and I was happy because it's break time and finally I can see my crush Aryan. My "attendance maintenance god' funny right I know but because of him I attend school everyday. Actually Aryan is a school popular guy and obviously handsome like every other girl I also have a crush on him. I know I know I don't have a chance with him but what can I do I can't control my 'hormones' right ya hormones hehee.. Ya I know some times I actually act like stupid but I am not actually I am a very intelligent girl you guys just don't know that's it. My poor life.

So back to Aryan I like him from my 11th class but I don't have even a little courage to approach him or to confess. Confessing my feelings is a big thing for me so I think in this life I will die single. But there is a small part of my heart that want to be his girlfriend then to hold his hand to walk with him while going back to home he is gona drop me till my house to be with him to look in to his eye and to ki..... heyy no no chee Arya how can you think that no never. 

I came out from my la la land when my friend called me. In break we roam around school. When we were going back to class I saw Aryan finally I saw him my eyes they are blessed ahh that feeling I can't explain. While walking he saw me and made an eye contact wait what a fu*king i contact I can't believe. I held Aditi's Liya's hand and dragged them to class room and said
"Guys can you believe I made an eye contact with Aryan. I think I am gona pass out hold me." Both of them give me a done look and liya said "so what you always say that I had a eye contact with him. Arya just move on from eye contact and approach him talk with him you can't be like this all the time."

"Yes move on from eye contact and talk to him you can't always be shy introvert otherwise stop thinking and dreaming about him it's gona hurt you and the last thing I wana see is you are hurt because of some random guy so think properly." Said Aditi

I know they are right but I can't just go and talk to him what will he think no way I can't take risk. I know I am being a coword but I can't help I am like this. I like to see him from afar not from the close I like his smile but when he smiles at me I feel good but sometimes I think what it just out sympathy pity I don't know I can't control this overthinking . I don't know what I am gona do. And I know I am gona get hurt at last so I should think something ya you can Arya.

When I was thinking all this Aditi pinced me and said "are you listening to me Arya seriously you should do something about your crush or we are gona do something which surely your not gona like" "ya ya I will do something don't worry both of you it's not that serious crush and all you know right it will fade away with time"  I said looking at both of them with a big smile they also smiled. Aditi and liya were talking about something and I couldn't even hear what are they discussing I was lost in my world but I should do something before it gets out of hand or i know my bestfriends are gona mess everything.

I just excused my self and went to washroom when I bumped to someone I was saying sorry when I noticed he just spilled juice in my dress what the.. And when I saw his face my angered double "You." "Sorry sorry I didn't saw you coming and I just got distracted and ....." He was saying something when he saw me and said "YOU"

     Finally some how I wrote the first ever chapter of this book. I am very nervous and English is not my first language so there will be grammatical mistakes plz bear with it. I don't know how is this chapter hope you all like this. Plzz vote💓

   And hey you ha you only go and study make your parents proud ok na. Lastly if no one have said to you I am proud of  you. You are a fighter💓

                                          By Your Ash💗