03

Arya

I was sitting at the class room, it was first period and obviously I wake up late and reached school late. Teacher was teaching something, I was present at the class but my mind was full of the thoughts of Aryan yes Aryan. Actually in morning I tried to approach him but my not so courageous heart denied at the last moment, uhh! how am I gona talk to him I want to do something immediately or I will become mental aahh! I hate my life.

***
It's was break and I was at library. You all must be thinking what I am doing at library at, obviously for studing uh! No no actually I am Looking for Aryan I saw him going towards library so I just ended up here. And obviously my crime partners are with me Aditi and Liya. Usually in library there are only one or two students and in our school, students don't visit library, like why would they visit an old room with some old books which are not interesting at all and let me tell you if you are thinking like in movies there would be many shelfs with books and you take a book from your side and the other person took the same book from other side and finally you see them and you fell for him and he too fall for you like love at first sight wow so romantic right but wake up to reality. Because nothing is gone happen like that in real life.

So back to Aryan, we three were standing behind a cupboard yes a  cupboard full of books, from here we can clearly see Aryan but he can't see us. " So guys you watch if someone is coming or not in library and if someone is coming give me a signal ok" I said with a hint of fear what we will do if someone sees us. Suddenly Aditi said

" But what sound should we make like a crow co co or snake ssss" she said making some wierd sound. " I think sh shh is best or whistl no no it's not good I will make snake sound it's good SSS" said Liya while scratching her head with confusion. Like really God why I get friends like this here I am thinking how to Approach him, here I am in a serious situation instead of motivating and encouraging me my friends are thinking what sound should they make like Seriously. Actually god just take me ,just take me I don't want to live anymore and I feel like crying ahh! My poor life.

"Guys listen make whatever sound you want and be careful, I don't want to end up in principal room got it" I said with fear and anxiety. Wait what will I do if someone sees us what if teacher sees us but wait we are not doing a crime right and if by chance anyone sees then we will say we came to borow a book ya book, see it's simple Arya don't be panick think postive Cool,Cool. And about Aryan go like finding a book and act like  search a book then ask without looking at his 'did you know where is the book' but wait I don't which book should I search

Suddenly Aditi pinced me  "hey what are you thinking, here we are discussing something important and you are zoning out like seriously bro" sheSaid making an annoying face and liya looked at me with done face.

" Ya ya it's very important right,like what sound you guys should make and it's more important than what should be actually doing right now." I said with irritation and pissed off look.

" Ok ok sorry we will be serious you just go and talk to Aryan and we will look after here if someone comes we will make SSSs sound ok naa and you can do it Arya. Go and make us proud" said Liya, like I am going to some kind of war. Yes it's like war only for me and I should definitely succeed in it. Yes princess Arya you can win this war and you can defeat your coward heart.
Wait like seriously what I am talking to myself War, Success, Princess Arya what the hell, Control Arya Control. If I didn't talk with Aryan or didn't take any immediate action I will surely end up mental asylum. God help me!

Aditi and Liya are in the entrance and I am still standing at the same place near the cupboard. So ok go there, near Aryan and act like search some book any book and ask him without looking at him 'did you see the particular book' and then suddenly turn and say 'oh you Aryan I didn't see you' and then start a conversation. See it's so simple. Ok you can do it breath in breath out, breath in breath out.

I was saying this and going towards him, I felt his presence near me without look at him I was practicing what I had to say looking down wait which book should I say. Ok Arya say any name ,Say it Arya say and finally I said "Hey did you see the book fity shades of grey" heyy! Finally I said but wait book name what the fu*king fu*k
did I say, wow! Arya just Wow! Actually you should get a Padma stree award for this no wait actually Nobel prize is also less. I was praying for earth to split and swallow me inside it, how am I gona face him now. What will he think of me, people always first impression is the best impression and fu*k with my first impression. Now I am gone I don't want to live any more, this time I am saying seriously I don't want to live plz take me with you.

I was thinking all still looking down I didn't dare to look at his face till now when he said "Hey what did you said which book" " Actually Aryan I was searching for an..another book but I don't know what did I ........" I was saying this when I saw the person next to i felt like digging my on grave and to lye there forever or to vanish myself into thin air, I felt like sort of breath. I just stopped breathing, I felt like everything blur around I can't see properly I can't think properly...........

Hey so here is the 3rd chapter. Hope you all like this chapter

English is not my first language so there would be grammatical errors.Sorry 🤧

And hey you ha you only go and study make your parents proud. Lastly if nobody said I am proud of you. You are a Fighter 💓

                                         By Your Ashh 💗