9. The queen cobra herself

Trixie first match was against a girl from superstar karate. Tall and lean with dark brown hair. The rankings were uneven because of the amount of girls entered was uneven, so Samantha had to fight Tory to stay alive. Until before there fight Trixie saw Miguel and Tory get to a heated argument making the brunette storm out.

"Tory Nichols has 1 more minute to return before the match goes to Samantha LaRusso" Daryl spoke and she never showed. What a asshole. Trixie thought as Miguel had just ruined it for her best friend. The senseis were distraught. "Trixie, you need to win. Your all we have for the girls" Silver said pushing the blonde to the mats behind her. "Yes I know" Trixie said. Of course she knew and she didn't like him pushing her.

If she was no bullshitting she was scared. It was laced in her eyes. "No! You need to win do you here me!" He yelled pushing her hard again. "I know!" She yelled back in fear. "You don't raise your voice at me have respect" Silver yelled holding her shoulders. He was a grown man and she was scared.

But low and behold Robby came over shoving Silver off and pulling Trixie into his side, she released herself from Robby but stood behind him holding his bicep. Even if Trixie was mad at him. Robby didn't care. He would never let Silver hurt her.

Silver adjusted his gi. "Mr. Keene. This was a private manner" Silver spoke calmly. "Not anymore" Robby said as the tall man simply sighed and walked away. Trixie let out a breath of relief. "Are you okay" Robby said turning around to the fearful blonde.

"I'm fine, okay. I'm still so fucking mad at you. So I'm fine you can go" Trixie said her eyes turning from fear to upset. "Trixie let me explain" Robby said pleading with her. He didn't want to kiss Sam. But it just happened. She kissed him, probably just to get back Trixie and he felt horrible.

"Next for the semi final match. Devon Lee vs Trixie moskowitz" Anger running its course through Trixie and Devon wasn't gonna know what hit her. All eyes on the blonde. "Fighting positions. Fight!" The ref said.

Trixie immediately began kicking and swinging at Devon. Dodging and blocking them. Trixie punched in her stomach which she blocked but turned around and spin kicked her in the face. "Point, Moskowitz!" The ref said. Silver clapping and Robby's face turning to a proud smile. " Come on ref She was at a bounds! Where are your eyes?" Johnny yelled even though Trixie didn't think she was out of bounds.

They went back to there spots. "Fight!" Trixie kicked at her side and kicked at her face but Devon went under her leg. Devon began getting aggressive sending punches the blondes way, which she swiftly blocked. Devon sent a high kick to Trixies head making her grab the black haired girls leg and throw her to the mat. And quickly punching her chest. "Point, moskowitz!" The official yelled making the girls stand up.

He grabbed Trixies arm. "Winner!" He yelled making the whole crowd erupt into cheers. This was all she ever wanted. "And with that, eagle fang looses all chances of winning the girls division"

Devon sent Trixie a grimacing look so to repay the favor Trixie blew her a kiss making the girl roll her eyes and stomp off the mat. When the blonde spotted Robby In a not so friendly conversation with Daniel LaRusso. She could be mad at him and still want to protect him, right?

So she did what she thought was sensible, walking over to them. "You wanted to beat Miyagi-Do so badly you gave Cobra Kai all of our secrets," She heard Daniel say. But before Robby could respond, Trixie did.

"The goal is to win. I did what I had to do." Robby spoke remaining calm. "And you're not one to talk to about combining styles, you've been helping Johnny with his new bullshit karate" Trixie said with a scoff as Robby cracked a smile.

Daniel nodded in response and said "You're a hot head, Ms Moskowitz. From one hot head to another. It's gonna end up burning you". Trixie could tell he was trying sound wise, but if he was trying to tell someone who cared. It wasn't Trixie. "Just remember that when I kick your daughters ass" Trixie spat making Daniel hold his tongue.