9 - Answers

- Hello, Dash, did you miss me? - He asks with an evil smile.

- Zephyr! What do you think you're doing?! - I scream in anger.

- What I should have done from the beginning! Make you mine at any cost!

Then, some of the ponies that were with him approached.

- What do you want? - I ask as calmly as possible. I'm scared to death, but I won't let it show.

- The same as him - One of them answers. He approaches and I can see someone familiar - Do you remember me? I don't think so. Since you don't pay attention to any of us! Let me refresh your memory. I'm Quibble Pants.

I can't believe it! They joined Zephyr?

- What are you going to do with me? - I ask trembling.

- Don't worry, you'll know soon.

After that, my vision went dark and I passed out.

♡<♡>♡<♡>♡<♡>♡<♡>♡

I slowly open my eyes when I feel a sharp pain in my head. But my despair increases when I realize that I am chained to a wall in a dark room with no one to help me.

But I can't just stand here and do nothing. My brother taught me to be strong in times of difficulty.

I try to get out of the chains, but it doesn't work very well. Then, I push myself against the wall, but to no avail. I did everything you could imagine I would do to get out of there.

But none of the effort I made was worth it.

Suddenly, the door to the room opens.

- Desperate? - It's Zephyr.

- In your wildest dreams, idiot! - I shout as soon as he approaches.

- There's no need to shout, Linda, just do what I want and I'll let you out.

Even though I don't want to do anything this heartless idiot tells me to do, I need to get out of this nightmare.

- What do you want? - I ask with my head down.

- I knew you would accept - He smiles. Yuck - Stay with me and you can leave.

- What? Never!

- Well, you have two choices. Sleep with me for a whole night or you will suffer the consequences.

- I won't do anything you want!

- You asked for it - He says and whistles. Then, several of the ponies appear with all kinds of tools or things that can hurt - You already know what to do.

The ponies approached me with evil smiles.

One of them started whipping me and one of the others started beating me. Then, one of them kicked me hard in the head while Zephyr watched me smiling.

How could he do this to me? I knew he was evil, but I didn't imagine it to be this bad!

The pain is unbearable. My head is throbbing and my back is burning. The ponies have already moved away and Zephyr has come closer.

- I'll give you one more chance.

- My answer is still no!

He smiles again and the ponies come closer to me again.