Shame, and Guilt

Jeongin re-entered the room and found you hugging one of his plushies; the big one from Hyunjin.

"My bias saw me practically naked." You whispered to him.

"Eh?? Aren't I your bias?"

You grinned, as he jumped on the bed and pulled you to him, tickling your sides, trying to lighten the mood.

"Stop! Stop! If I pretend you are, will you stop?"

His mouth hung open before he went in even harder.

"Say I'm your bias!"

"Call me nuna then!"

He ceased all activity immediately, grabbing the blanket to wrap around himself so he could sulk.

You chuckled, until another wave of shame hit you and your smile dropped. No amount of distraction could take away the memories of what had happened.

He seemed to catch on to your spiral quickly though.

"Nuna?"

Your mood changed abruptly as the smile spread across your face once more. The satisfaction you felt was enough to fill a large pool. If this is what it took to have him say it, you'd do it all over again.

"Yesss~?"

He only rolled his eyes. He couldn't believe how fast your attitude shifted. It was instantaneous, and he could just feel your ego inflating. "Did you pick out a movie?"

"I did, but... are you even free today? I feel like I should head home. At least I have three days before I return to work. So I won't see everyone until then."

As fun as it was to spend time with him, the truth of the matter was, he was a very busy idol, and you wouldn't always be fortunate to spend your day with him. You especially didn't want him feeling obligated to baby you when you knew he was busy.

And there it was. The notorious insecurities rearing their ugly head. It was bound to happen sooner or later. It was only a matter of time. At least the three days off work would give you some time to wallow in peace.

"I'm free all day. Everyone is. Even if I wasn't, I want you to be okay. I'd make time. So, what movie?"

You took in some air and cut your words. Protesting seemed like a waste of breath at this point, so you showed Jeongin your choice and relaxed. It was comforting just knowing he was there at least.

That was until there was a knock at the door.

Jeongin looked to you first to make sure you were okay. You weren't about to deny his roommate coming in though.

To your surprise, it was Minho.

"Hey, I made lunch. Are you two hungry?"

Your stomach growled just after he spoke.

"Yeah, we could use some food. Y/n, stay here, I'll go get it."

Minho held his hand up immediately stopping Jeongin from getting further off the bed.

"No it's ok. I've got it ready, I'll bring it."

There was no more conversation. He was gone, and back only seconds later with two bowls and utensils skillfully balanced.

He handed it to Jeongin first, then to you. When you reached for it, you felt a paper at the bottom of the bowl. It was a note.

Minho made eye contact with you. "Later."

Jeongin just waved, taking what he said as a goodbye, but you could tell he was directing his word to you.

You did as told, pocketing the note and got to the movie you desperately needed for a distraction. Thankfully it did it's job well enough, and you were able to cuddle close to the one you liked so much, soothing away the embarrassment.