Ch 9

The next morning I wake up a little sore and confused when I feel the other side of the bed empty. Pouting I sit up a little only to suddenly hear Will's angry tone downstairs I sighing but get up pulling on some basketball shorts and a shirt before I rush downstairs. When I get downstairs I feel my heart stop when I see Will holding a knife it pointed towards Rang threateningly. "Will! Put the knife down!" He pauses looking at me with narrowed eyes. "No because this fox probably took advantage of you!" I roll my eyes and say firmly. "He didn't take advantage of me stupid. I love him and happily gave myself over to him." He stares at me blankly before turning around and throws the knife at Rang I feeling my heart stop but Rang easily catches the knife and throws it aside. Feeling a little relieved and annoyed I snap aggressively. "Will I get you're jealous but killing the man I love isn't going to do anything but make me run away from you. Besides he's leaving tonight anyways so you'll be happy at my misery." He pauses at that and frowns. "I don't want to be happy at your misery. I want you to be happy just not with him." I can practically hear the words "but with me" and I sigh. "Will it's literally illegal for us to be together. And I don't like you that way we were practically raised together. I love Rang and you need to accept that." He raises an eyebrow at me before grumbling. "Fine. I'm going to my room." He walks past me knocking into my shoulder I wincing slightly but turn to Rang worriedly. "Are you okay love?" He gives me a reassuring look. "I'm fine. He needs better aim and faster reflexes." I smile a little and move closer wrapping my arms around him hugging him he immediately hugging me back. "Are you sure you want me to leave?" I sigh and pull away a little to look up at him. "Your brother and family need you." He shakes his head. "Yes but I'm not comfortable with you risking your life to do this." I give him a little smile. "Maybe I'll be reincarnated in your world." He frowns at that and I say softly. "Just have faith. I have faith that everything will work out for us." He sighs but nods and I check the time I wincing. "I better get to work." Rang says simply. "I called off for you saying you were sick." I frown slightly at that but I know he probably wants to spend time together so I nod. We spend the entire day together before it gets to be eleven o'clock at night I sighing and lead him to noona's shop where we enter and we're lead back to her magic room where she does spells and everything. "Alright now Rang stand in the pentagram okay? And whatever you do don't move from it. Now Heath you'll need to conjure up as much magic as possible and make sure you use all of your power." I nod in understanding we counting down until it gets to midnight then I use all of my energy to conjure up every single amount of magic in me and blast it into the pentagram while noona does the same. Soon a glow starts forming around Rang he staring at me with tears in his eyes before he holds his hand out to me begging. "Please." I hesitate before letting out a puff of air and carefully hop into the pentagram with him he wrapping his arms around me and I push every bit of my magic and energy into the ground around us as a flash of lighting flashes around us and everything suddenly goes completely dark.

(Rang's Pov)

Lightning strikes around us and I feel a sharp tugging sensation as the world spins around me I making sure to hold onto Heath when I suddenly hit the ground I making sure I fall backwards so Heath lands on me. Only for me to panic because he's unconscious with his nose bleeding and I hear his heartbeat slowing. I quickly lay him on the ground and try to use all of my power to heal him. "Come on. Come on!! Please don't leave me!" I suddenly hear a voice of shock and confusion. "Lee Rang?" I look up to see my brother and I beg desperately. "Hyung please! Help me save him please!" He looks between me and Heath for a moment before he nods and kneels down we both using our powers to heal him Yeon having to slam his hand down onto his chest his heart thankfully restarting and I let out a little breath. "We need to get him to Shin-Joo immediately." I carefully get up and scoop the unconscious Heath into my arms as I follow Yeon to his house where I gently set Heath down on the couch. "Do you mind explaining what exactly is going on?" I let out a puff of air. "Can I wait until I know he's fully alright?" Yeon observes me but nods and calls Shin-Joo telling him it's an emergency the gumiho quickly making his way to the house only for him to stare at me in shock. "Lee Rang ssi? How....?" I say a little sharply motioning to Heath. "I'll explain later just please make sure he's alright." His gaze goes to Heath and his eyes widen as he checks him over a frown on his face. "He's very weak and his energy levels are very low. It might take a while for him to recover." I frown guilt hitting me at causing him to join me and making his heart stop. Letting out a breath I look at Yeon and Shin-Joo before explaining. "When the timer ran out I didn't die. Apparently I was taken to another universe. Well this boy is a witch who took me in and took care of me despite his familiar and guardian not liking me. He risked his life to get me back here and I stupidly made him come with me and caused him to overuse his magic to the point where his heart stopped." Shin-Joo gapes at me while Yeon just stares I observing Heath anxiously feeling my chest hurt. "Who is this boy to you Rang?" I look at my brother and say softly. "He's my one. He's my soulmate and I hurt him." His expression just barely softens. "It was his choice as well brother. And I'm sure it wasn't fully your fault." I shake my head before asking anxiously. "Is there a room I can set him in?" He nods and I gently scoop the young man up following Yeon to a guest room where I gently lay Heath on the bed and tuck him in after wiping the blood off his face from his bloody nose. I then reluctantly follow Yeon to the living room where he calls an emergency meeting for everyone. Soon Yuri, Ji-Ah and Soo-oh join us Yuri looking at me with shock and relief as she hugs me I gently patting her back. "How did you get back? We thought you died." I swallow and explain about being sent to a different universe and Heath risking his life for me to get back. After a while of talking and catching up I feel a little drained so I excuse myself and head to the guest room to check up on Heath and I lay beside him holding him in my arms. "I'm sorry. Please wake up soon." I kiss his forehead then slowly fall asleep holding him to me.