Chapter 1

Abhay held Krish tightly as the boy sobbed. Dev watched, feeling a strange mix of emotions.

Abhay (softly): It's going to be okay, Krish. You're not alone.

Krish looked up at Abhay, his eyes red and swollen from crying.

Krish: But... who are you? Why are you here?

Abhay took a deep breath, trying to find the right words.

Abhay: I'm your father, Krish.

Krish stared at Abhay, processing the revelation. Dev, unable to stand the tension, finally spoke up.

Dev: Dad, what's going on? Who is he?

Abhay: He is your brother, Dev.

Dev was shocked by what his father just said.

Dev: How is this possible?

Abhay: Your mother never told us that she was pregnant when we got divorced.

Dev: I can't believe this... How could she hide something like this?

Krish couldn't understand what was happening around him. He couldn’t believe that his father was standing right in front of him. He had so many questions running through his mind—why his mother never told him about his father and his brother. His mind was so overwhelmed, as a lot had happened in the past 24 hours. He started feeling dizzy, and everything blacked out.

When Abhay felt no movement, he checked Krish and realized that he had fainted. Panicking, he shouted, which shocked Dev.

Abhay: Doctor! Doctor!

The doctor came running.

Abhay: He suddenly fainted! Please check him!

The doctor nodded, called for a stretcher, and took Krish inside. Even Dev was concerned for his newly found brother. He didn’t know what the future held for them.

_____________________________________

Sorry for the late update.
I hope you liked the chapter.
What do you think will happen next ?

---