Prologue

Louise frowned when she walked into the coffee shop. Because all she sees is Lilliam, Zayna, and Neala. There was no sign of Harriet, so of course she has got to be in school or something. It just sucked because they always try to hang out together at least every other day, but Harriet has not been showing up lately as she is handling her final year of university. They of course understand, but they still wished for her to be here every once in a while.

"So I'm guessing that she couldn't make it?" She asked as she took a seat next to Zayna and placed her purse down. "Well, she said that she was going to be late, but she did say that she should be here," Neala says and Louise sighed. "I hope that she does," is all that she said before she looked at Lilliam and Zayna. "What did you want to talk about exactly?" "I'd rather wait till Harriet gets here. We can talk about something else in the meantime though," Lilliam says and Louise nodded her head.

"Hey Louis?" Neala called and Louise looked at her. "How's Lotts? I heard that her and her boyfriend got into some argument the other day and she left?" "She stayed at my place overnight to cook off, but she went back this morning to talk," I said and she nodded at that. "Is there anything else going on?" She then asked and Louise shook her head. "Nope. Still single and trying to go on with life, you know?" She asked and his friends smiled, knowing that they were likely going to get a response like that from one of their best friends.

"Well, I need a shift to be covered this Friday if anyone can take it? I have a date." "Oooh? How is this the first time that I'm hearing about this?" Lilliam asked and Zayna shook her head. "Because it's not my date," she said and knew that she had to explain as she looked at her friends confused faces. "A friend of mine that I actually made at work wanted me to tag along with her boyfriend on a date in the hopes of getting me a lover. Kept telling her that I was not interested, but she is not the type to take no for an answer," she then explained and they understood then.

"I'm here! I'm here!" Louise turned a bit fast and smiled as she saw Harriet rush into the shop. "Sorry I'm late, my teacher wanted me to stick back to talk about my grades." "Really? But you aren't doing bad?" Louise asked, curiously. "That's the thing. He offered to switch me over to AP English instead, and he wanted me to wait on it>" "Do you know if you are going to take it or not?" Neale then asked and Harriet shook her head. "I don't want to put my grades at risk, and I also don't want to stress as it will have me spend less time with you guys." "And we definitely don't want that!" Louise exclaimed and Harriet giggled before she took a seat next to Louise.

"Now you said that this talk is pretty big, what is it? You aren't pregnant, are you?" Harriet asked. "Nope and that won't be happening any time soon. I wanted to talk to you guys about starting a podcast together," Lilliam says and they all looked a bit shocked, but then they thought about it. "This could be something that will guarantee that we spend time together. All together," Lilliam then said while looking at Harriet. "Hey! I'm graduating this year! Sorry for being a good student and wanting to get a degree," she said with a pout and Louise cooed at her.

"Anyways, I think that would be fun!" Neala exclaims and they all agreed. "What will we name it?" Zayna asked and they all pondered over this for a moment before Harriet says....

"The Chatting Hour."

Harriet Styles - 24

Louise Tomlinson - 26 (Soon 27)

Lilliam Payne - 25 (Soon 26)

Neala Horan - 25

Zayna Malik - 25

Zayna Malik - 25

🎧🎧🎧🎧🎧🎧🎧🎧🎧🎧🎧🎧🎧🎧🎧🎧🎧🎧🎧🎧