Heart's Family Bio's

Red Hearts

Personality

Red is a complex and intriguing character, blending her royal heritage with her unique identity. As the daughter of the current Queen of Hearts from Wonderland (Bridget), Red has inherited her mother's fiery temper and determination but also a deep sense of justice and loyalty. She tries to be fiercely independent from outsiders (anyone who isn't family) like her mom has commanded, but she can't help but long for the closeness of friendship.

Hobbies

Through Maddox, Red realized that science, much like friendship, required patience and effort to truly understand. Just as a deep bond with a friend grows over time, science demanded dedication, careful observation, and a willingness to explore its complexities. Both could be challenging, full of unexpected twists, but with commitment and care, they reveal their true value.

Aside from Red's love of science, she also loves to climb and do parkour.  She is fully aware she shouldn't do it in front of the Queen, which is exactly why Red sneaks around the castle at night to do what she pleases.  Red also has a habit of borrowing things....permanently.

Appearance

Red has an enchanting, yet intimidating presence. Her long wavy hair is a fiery shade of red that cascades down her back like a flowing river of lava. The color not only suits her name, but also is an homage to her mother Bridget. Red's skin is pale giving her an otherworldly glow. She possesses a slim, yet graceful physique, moving with a natural elegance that speaks to her royal lineage but also a readiness for action.

Fashion Style