𝐃𝐄𝐁𝐔𝐓 ' ⁰⁰¹

season one, episode one.

𝐀𝐙𝐀𝐋𝐄𝐀 𝐒𝐄𝐎 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐉𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐒𝐇𝐀𝐋𝐋 were just alike, they had the same interests, same style and hell they even looked similar

𝐀𝐙𝐀𝐋𝐄𝐀 𝐒𝐄𝐎 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐉𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐒𝐇𝐀𝐋𝐋 were just alike, they had the same interests, same style and hell they even looked similar. they were tied to the hip ever since primary school, when they had accidentally took a bump to the head together, next thing they knew they were best friends.

"id like to introduce you all to your new classmate, jamie reacher." her teacher introduces a young looking boy, who was stood awkwardly at the front, making azalea snicker slightly, before coughing after realising she was being glared at,

"im sure there's alot of you that recognise jamie's face, although you may prefer to forget! i'm informed jamie scored a hattrick against us last term with his old school, the grove, isn't that right jamie?" she continues to introduce, you could tell jamie didn't want that information going out, as a small eye roll could be seen "yes miss.."

"only cause our first choice keeper limped off after five minutes." dillon mutters, making both jack and azalea overhear "that's no excuse for you not scoring in the other end, is it?" jack says bitterly, making the other girl chuckle softly

"is that a private conversation or can anyone join you?" their teacher overhears, raising her eyebrows slightly "goggles down, harry, dillon." she adds, making the pair take them off their heads.

"well, i think we should all be VERY grateful jamie is now on our side!" she giggles, stood behind the young boy "and i know that i can rely on you ALL to feel very welcome." the teacher says, looking around the room "hugo has kindly offered to be your buddy for the day." she adds, making the two boys at the back chuckle "hes going to show you around the building and answer any questions you may have."

she gives jamie a little push in his direction, before starting the lesson off "right, everyone, if we can open our textbooks at page twenty four."

"alright hugo?" jamie asks him as everyone begins their work "call me boggy, everyone else does." the young boy whispers back, not looking up from his page "who do you support?" it was clear that jamie was one of those people who let whatever football team they support defined them as a person "i don't follow football, sorry." boggy says, finally looking up from his paper to glance up at jamie "you don't follow football?" he says in disbelief "watching a bunch of spoiled, overpaid, neanderthals chasing a ball around is hardly my idea of entertainment." boggy sighs, before going back to working.