PART 11

Elena and Daniel were walking together on the side of the beach, taking some fresh air, the wave sounds. The moonlight was just under them, they leave a footprints with each steps.

“So, Daniel.. where are you planning to go in this holiday?” ask Elena as she looks at Daniel.

“I'll visit my parent at italy tomorrow..” Daniel replies with a small smile, he can't wait to see his parent again.

Elena's eyes widened before she speaks again. “You're italy, huh?” she asks as she continue to walk on the soft sand.

“I was born in this country, and 1 day after i was born, my parent move to italy, where's my father originally from.” Daniel explains to Elena as he tightens his grip on Elena's hand. His fingers intertwined between hers.

“Well.. i'm originally from England, i just moved here along with my brother because i was... An unexpected child.” Elena explains, her voice explains that its a sensitive topic for her. Daniel's expression softened.

“I understand, mia cara. I'll always be with you.” Daniel says as he slowly kisses Elena's knuckles.

“You're my princess.” He says against Elena's skin. Daniel could see how Elena's cheeks reddened, she looked away in embarrassment.

Daniel smiles before he tilted Elena's chin so that she'd look at him

“Look at me, darling.” Daniel says as his thumb brushes against Elena's plump lips. Daniel slowly leans in and kissed her. Elena's eyes widened by the sudden kiss, but she didn't resist. She just closed her eyes as her hands wrapped around his shoulder, she kissed him back. Daniel finally kissed the woman that he loved and obsessed over. This is the best thing he ever experienced after all.

  DANIEL finally gets in the flight, Elena decide to follow Daniel to italy as well. Daniel's heart is beating rapidly, he cant wait to introduce Elena to his parent.

Elena sat down on the seat beside the window, just because she wanted to look at the view at night when she wakes up from a nap. Daniel sat beside her and sighed.

“Is it alright..? You're treating me a flight ticket and buys me an expensive gifts.. How rich were you?” Elena says as she looks at Daniel.

“I'm a billionaire, bella. I own three of the buildings in this city.” Daniel says as he pats Elena's head, he could see her eyes widened at his words.

“Are you for real?” she replies

“yes, darling.”

  DANIEL wake up from his nap, he looks for his phone in his pocket and turns it on. His eyes squinted as the brightness attacked his eyes.

“Damnit..” Daniel mumbles as he lowers the brightness, then he looks at the clock and its 12 AM. Daniel sighed and turns off his phone before his head turned towards Elena, she's still sleeping.

“Elena, you're mine... you should know it.” Daniel whispers as he brushes a strand of her hair behind her ear before gives a quick kiss on her cheek, she's a sleeping beauty next to him. Elena is everything to Daniel.