PART 17

“that's not possibl—”

“I stalked you.” Daniel cuts Alex off, he looks at Alex with a sly smirk. Alex's eyes widened as if he didn't believe it, he narrowed his eyes as he walked to daniel and pushed him firmly.

“Good, thats good. First, you stalked Elena, and then me? You like me? Or you like Elena? Just say that you liked both.” Alex says with a smirk. Daniel just looks at Alex, completely unsatisfied by his reply.

“That's a weird way to propose, but no. I'm married.” Daniel says as he looks at Alex, veins bulging on his neck as he clenched his jaw.

“I'm not proposing, you idiot.” Alex says as he pushed Daniel's shoulder with his palm. “Unless.. you really like me, Mr Stalker?” Alex says bluntly, just to get Daniel off his guard.

Daniel's eyes widens at Alex words. He frowned, completely not liking the joke. He clench his hand into a fist, but his mind snapped, he suddenly remembers that Elena is waiting for him.

“Excuse me.” Daniel says as he calmed his muscles, he walked beside Alex. Alex just stares at Daniel until he's out of earshot. Alex tsks, he just turns around and stepped out of the bathroom as well

———————————————————

  DANIEL sat beside Elena on the swing, he looks at Elena with a smile. “Did I take too long, bella?” Daniel asks.

Elena looked at Daniel and she just smiles before she replies. “Yes, but I don't mind.” Elena watches the view, her eyes fulls of sparkles of the moon and sea. Daniel stares in her hazel eyes, he felt a butterflies in his stomach. Daniel smiles as he watch the view as well he wrapped his arm around Elena's shoulder, she leams in and leans her head on Daniel's shoulder.

“I wish we could live without any interruption.” Elena says, she knew how much Daniel had went through. Daniel's expression softened, he loves when it comes to Elena's attention. He didn't have to stalk Elena anymore, maybe...

Daniel felt a pang of guilt in his chest as he just remembered that her account is deleted, and he's the one who did it. No one has ever caught him yet, except for Alex.. But Daniel was grateful that Alex didn't leak the rumours. Alex can't be trusted sometimes, he often threatened Daniel that he'll leak the information. But Daniel didn't care much about it, he just wanna act like a mature, unfortunately, he's too childish when it comes to Elena.

———————————————————

i'll left things here since i had no idea how to continue the story 😔✨