Chapter 8: USJ

Bold is Japanese

Regular is English

Your POV:

Katsuki was the first to get up, followed by Eijiro, who grabbed my wrist to haul me up.

"Get your ass in gear, quirkless," Katsuki barks. A sadistic smile grew on his face as he looked at the group of villains.

I groan in annoyance. "Is that my nickname now?"

"You have a name?"

My hands flex, powering up my blasters, which causes a couple of villains to chuckle.

"We'll take them easy," Eijiro remarks.

"This was not on my 20XX bingo," I aimed a blast toward the villain directly in front of me, who got blown back into the wall.

"Why you little-" Another guy pipes up, before getting blown up by Katsuki.

The rest of the group comes charging towards us, hoping to get the upper hand with the sheer number of them. I dodge some rock guy's punch, ducking down and returning with an uppercut to his chin. The rocks around his face crack, the force knocking him back.

"OW! Holy crap that hurt!" I yell, jumping back and waving my hand around.

"You good, y/n?" Eijiro asks, slicing a bird lady with his hands.

"Yeah, yeah, I need to add padding to- Katsuki, duck!"

A villain with swords jutting from his arms comes swinging towards Katsuki's head. He ducks in time, thankfully, allowing me to send a blast straight at the guy's face. Katsuki swings around with his palm, sending the man through the glass windows of the building with an explosion.

"I could've handled that!" He yelled as he blasted another bad guy into the concrete wall.

"A simple thank you would suffice," I crouch and sweep someone's legs out from under them.

"Fat chance."

"I'm gonna blast you all the way to-"

"Uh, guys? Not the time!" Eijiro interrupts me, slicing at a villain with a shield quirk.

The shield guy dodges, barreling right towards me. I kick his barrier, making him stumble before I aim a shot and shatter it. Eijiro then heaves him over his shoulder and throws him out the broken window of the building.

"That's the last of them," Katsuki remarks, "For now."

"We should get out of here and find the rest of our class." Eijiro starts, "If we're still here, then they probably are too. We owe it to them anyway, after starting this whole mess. They don't have the offensive power we do. If we had just let Thirteen suck up that warp guy-"

"He was monologuing," I piped up, "Thirteen had plenty of time to suck him up, but they didn't. We did what we thought was best."

"If you guys want to go find the class, go ahead. I'm gonna beat the crap out of that warpy bastard." Katsuki turned to look at us.

"Our physical attacks barely did anything, don't be an idiot man-"

"Shut up! I'm going after him because he's their way in and out. I'll cut off their escape route and then they'll pay for what they've done."