The Beginning

Disclaimer , i will always say „Girlfriend" in these stories even though we are not together anymore, the picture is also not of her for obvious reasons.

Im starting this „story" off by explaining who my Gf even is and what she looked like before everything happened.

Let's call her Viktoria, I knew her back from school where she was a skinny girl that i always knew but had no interest in. 4 years after that when she was 20 I met her again at a party, but something was different. Her Body turned from her once skinny frame to a rather chubby body, her belly was bulging out and since she wore a crop top you had a free sight on the belly pushing against her to tight jeans.

People told me she became an alcoholic and always partied every week which lead to her gaining weight.

Just hearing that made me go crazy, a conventional attractive petite and skinny girl who was always good at school and never did something bad turned into a unhinged addicted that only parties completely letting herself go.

She was no where near fat and most guys would probably still find her attractive and rather curvy but her choice of clothes and behavior made her look a good bit more overweight making her very appealing to me.

We get to talking meet again a bunch of times and eventually get together. Pretty fast i noticed that she was mentally unwell and also had some issues in her head, insanely controlling, obsessive and bipolar.

Looking back at it probably not my best choice to fall in love with but i liked it at the time, partly also because she was quite literally sex addicted. We were together for a month when it started, we had sex once and from then on it became something we did 2-4 times a day for the next 2 years.

She didn't seem to care a lot about her weight and just occasionally commented that she needed to lose some, i didn't react to much to it and just made sure she didn't feel insecure about it. For the first 2 months we did nothing besides getting food,fucking and watching a series leading to her gain a bit of weight.

I remember one morning where i was still in bed and i watched her get ready for work, she struggled putting on her jeans for several minutes and after she got them over her ass she was not able to close the button no matter how hard she tried, eventually deciding to wear something else. I pretended i didn't see it but after that she tried to hold herself back a little bit more commenting on not ordering to much or how much she wanted to eat X but couldn't because she cannot gain any more weight.

I was disappointed but decided not to say anything cause i was happy how it was and didn't risk to say anything.