The day everything changed

She stopped partying and instead liked to drink as 2 while making a game out of it. I had a feeling she enjoyed having sex while being drunk so on the weekend it was normal for us to drink a bit, I enjoyed denying her sex until she became so unhinged from all the alcohol that she basically „forced" me to have sex by getting on top of me and turning me on (even though i was already hard at this point)

She always enjoyed being in control and having the power, she loved driving me crazy and enjoyed the dominat position she had in the bed.

So it came to the point where she asked me what really turned me on (with the intention of using it against me) . I always pretended that i was not into any fetish because i thought she would leave me once she knew i was into all of the Fedism stuff.

But i decided to tell her, we were both a little bit drunk and she kept pushing for it. I also told her right away that I don't plan on pursuing the fetish.

When i told her that im into Feedism she seemed confused at first
„Explain that, what exactly turn you on?"

I explained that im into Chubby/Fat girls, that I enjoy seeing someone stuffed or eat in general, I enjoy seeing someone gain weight,burp, watch them get messy, I enjoy grabbing a belly while having sex and love tight clothes.

She looked at me in shock, it was like a world broke apart. She started with „so thats why u were interested in me" referring to how she looked back at the party 2 months ago. Apparently when she looked at pictures she complained how fat she looked since she drank so much and her belly bloated making her look „awful". She didn't straight up accused me of making her fatter but she did comment about the fact that she gained some weight and wants to lose it.

I was completely understanding and reassured that it's fine to me, she told me multiple times that she doesn't want to get fatter but still loves me.

I did not expect what would follow after this conversation, i did not feel good about the entire situation because i was worried she would try to get back into shape after that but it turned out i had nothing to worry about.

Before that we had Sex about once or twice a day during the week, but now she knew how to drive me crazy and that's exactly what she did. A few days after our conversation she talked about going to the gym again and doing a diet, which she did for exactly 2 weeks.

Honestly even with the Diet and Workouts she would probably not have lost any weight since every weekend when she drank she also stuffed herself, you could tell she loves food and  especially when drunk she lost all control about her eating habits, the more she drank the more unhinged she became (with food but also with sex and demands)

But like i said the diet ended after 2 weeks, she didn't feel good so she skipped the gym.. once ..then twice... at some point she didn't even mention anything or plan on going. The same was with her eating habits, she just fell back to her old behavior without mentioning a specific reason or an excuse, it just slowly adapted back. At the same time she was still hesitant about extra portions or snacks mentioning how she cannot allow herself those extra calories.

A few more days pass and the weekend came, as per usual she got drunk and wanted to have sex, this time though i felt to exhausted for anything and denied. Usually when i denied her she kept on pushing me or grinding until i begged her for it, like i said she loved being the one in control.

But this time she just accepted it and got up, i thought she was mad so i followed her into the kitchen, where i asked her whats wrong she swiftly replied with „oh nothing, i just wanted to drink a beer" which is unusual for her since she rather drank strong liquor.

She then opened the bottle and started chugging the beer in one go and then dropped the bottle on the counter with a relieved face „ah,that was good" while she placed a hand on her belly.

Then she started burping, every single time she let out a burp, which were generally pretty deep and not „ladylike" she excused herself while laughing it off or smiling at me.

She knew it drove me wild but i acted like nothing happened to me „what are you doing Vik?"

„Oh i just felt like a beer could help raise the mood, ugh im soo full" she doubled down on her try to bait a reaction from me.

And i fell for it. I got so horny i basically begged her to have sex with me, she still played hard to get and asked me why i would want her.

After i told her that she looks so sexy with her bloated belly and how much she turned me on she nodded to go to the bedroom.

While undressing she kept saying what a good boy i was for her and how much I will enjoy this night with her "You will not only cum once today"  and she delivered on her promise.

Usally the Sex consisted of her riding me while talking to each other for roughly 15 to 30 minutes
This time though (it was probably because we waited for so long and i was hard like never before) as she got on top of me she started saying we dont need a condom and that if i want her i have to hold it in while giving it to her, without waiting she undressed the rest of my underwear and between maniacally giggling moaned as she let it enter her like she never did before.

She stopped a few seconds after i entered, it seemed like she already came just from that alone... then she stared into my eyes... a few seconds later she started to grin and rode me like she never did before not stopping a single second as i begged her to stop because im cumming she increased her pace and put even more force on me  while whispering to me that i can just cum.

I know it was stupid but at that point i had no other choice than that so i came, and she just kept going also taking my hands and putting them on her belly while grinning at me
„you like seeing mommy so stuffed don't you?"
„Why don't you show mommy how much you love her and cum again"

The night ended with me and her cumming multiple times while fucking raw marking the best sex we have ever had.

The next day we were so scared for pregnancy that we got her the special pills and i told her" I am not gonna have sex with you when you are dunk"

She just smiled at me and said „oh trust me.. you will"
After even more conversation and to avoid getting pregnant she got on the pill

She said she would have to take care of her weight since the pill was the reason for her to blow up from her once skinny body in the first place but she ultimately decided it was worth it.

Every single day she reminded me of how much longer she would have to take the pills until we can fuck without a condom again, it was like nothing else is going on in our lifes and she made it seem like a huge thing..which it eventually was.