part 41

“I just left korea for seven months, to find the person who killed sung-ho's grandfather... And here you started to planning against me.” The first thing mr jeon said after stepping foot in the room, and mr park shook his head despratly trying to play cool... When mr jeon shh him with a dark stare..

“Even siting in mexico i knew what you were doing, especially you and sung-ho, a bussiness deal, a collaboration between park's and kim's... I like that.” mr park said nothing, but the fear on his face tells mr jeon that he is hiding something from him.. Mr jeon apporoch him rubbing his nose.. He smell something fishy.. And he knows mr park had so much to tell...

“You are going to announce jimin's marrige with taeyung right.. But why.. Using jimin..mr jeon raised his eyebrows at him.. He understands that park don't want jimin to marriad with jungkook..

“he is my son, i know what is better for him.”  Mr jeon nodded... And sat beside him...

“Jungkook is more better for him than taeyung.. Because jimin love jungkook.. Mr jeon smile thinking about his eager son..how He wants him come back and send proposel to jimin's family..

“I gave my words to sung-ho and I'm sure taeyung will keep jimin happy more than jungkook.” Mr park said looking in his eyes in challenging manner..

if you don't remember something, let me remind you park ha-yoon, you first said these words to me when jimin was born, that jimin will be my son-in-law, my jungkookie's husband, how can you go back on your words. Mr jeon shout on him, his mind was clouded with the words they had share when jimin was born... That time he was dying to keep his relationship with Jeon's more than friends.. And now because of greed for money he was taking his words back.. Mr jeon wanted to punch him so bad but stopping himself for sake of his friendship..

“Sung-ho is my business partner, he was there for me in my bad times, support my business.. He is ready to give me his company's 40% share if I marry my jimin with tae... Mr park said mustering up some courage in front of furious mr jeon..

“They both love each other so much, think about it.. Mr park about to speak... As mr jeon speak..

“Not a single day went by when jungkook didn't praise jimin or when are coming dad because I want to marry jimin, and bring him to our house...mr jeon said it all, with some sadness, because he knows jungkook wants jimin... Only jimin because his loves jimin from the first day of college..

Jimin is son's first love, and mr jeon will make sure that his love will be complete..

“I can't do anything, I can't betray sungho... Mr park said with so much confidence, making mr jeon loose his calm...

And...

“You can't betray sung right, then how come your best friend don't know that you gave contract to someone to kill his grandfather.. And framed me... Why Park...

......

“Because tomorrow i will come with my parents to asked your hand, and you will be mine soon.. Jimin stood there, not knowing what to do, just got so much emotional by jungkook confession, jimin had no idea jungkook propose him for marriage. has jungkook love for me become so strong and undying? This was first thing came to jimin's mind...

Marrige is not just a word, it is a huge statement and responsibility, for two people who are going to tie the knot...and here jungkook is so sure about his confession, they fell in love at first sight, he agreed.. Yet it hasn't even been a week since they start dating.. And you must be thinking jimin is confused no not at all.. Impact he is ready and waiting to become a jeon.. The question is about his father, his grandfather who is not here in Seoul.. Because his grandfather hates love marriage's...so his father is also on same path.. But the confidence in jungkook's eyes blown away all his worries like a cool breeze passing by him.

And his answer becomes clear in his eyes...that he is going to say...

Jungkook jump on conclusion..

“Jimin, I know you think it hasn't been long since we met each other, yet the connection and love i feel for you is greater than the time we've spent together, I'm pretty sure you are only boy i want as my bride and mom wants as her loving son-in-law and most importantly if not park jimin then no one else. It's my promise to you.”  jimin giggle on jungkook's anxious face, obvious that he is scared about jimin answer, he want yes...

From Jimin's face, couldn't figure out what he was thinking..

Jimin fiddle with his cute chubby fingers, looking down in jungkook's eyes..

Jungkook heart was beating slow, as if he could collapse any moment if jimin didn't utter anything from his plump lips..

“Jeon jungkook.” jimin called in whisperd.. Teasing the poor boy on the floor on knees..

“Jimin you are my destiny...jungkook started only to listen three magical words from his beauty.. Who beat his words..

“I. Am. Ready. To. Marry. You. Jimin said stopping his fresh tears, he love jungkook to the point that he is ready for early marrige, he don't mind to studies in college, while carrying jungkook surname proudly..

“And. I. believe. In. Destiny. Too. He gave his small hand to jungkook who placed a beautiful diamond ring in his ring finger, kissing the ring afterwards,

He make eye contact with jimin and kisses his both palms.. Then stood up grab the beauty by his waist to kiss the hell out of him.

Who don't mind the hungry kiss ,kiss back with same hunger.. They kissed for the good minutes, touching each other bodies.. Jimin wrraped his arms around his neck, when jungkook broke the kiss.. Pressing jimin unto wall behind them.

“You took so much time to answer my proposal.”jungkook asks kissing his forehead...and listen jimin's giggle..

“Was just teasing you jeon.”jungkook turned him over pinning him on the wall, kissing his side face, jimin placed his hand flat on the wall breathing heavily..

“Why don't you want me as much as I want you.” jungkook pressed his body more on jimin, which causes his bathrobe to slide down from his shoulder..

“No i want you so bad. I want y. your name. Want to be a j. jeon jimin. I w..want b..be called jungkook's wife. I w..want y..you, y..your n..name, w..want t..to b..be j..jeon j..jimin, I w..want t..to be called jungkook's wife.” jungkook smile kissing his shoulder so softly, making jimin feel ticklish.. He felt jungkook pull down his strap of bra sliding it too. To feel his skin better..

“If we got married what about our studies.” jimin asked barely breathing because of butterfly kisses, jungkook planting on his back..

“if you want time I don't mind, we can get married after our graduation.”  jimin nodded next gasped when jungkook turned around picking him up..

As jimin wrraped his legs around his waist, they kiss firecly going towards the bed..

Because jungkook has some different plans, and forgotten the elders in the mansion..

Before it can lead them to something more intense and sexual..

A knock disturb thier beautiful thoughts..

“Always, sometimes your dad, sometimes your phone, lets see now who.?” jimin laughed at jungkook's frustrated face and kiss his lips gigling..

And they heard the voice of jin..

“Minnie uncle park wants you both down for dinner...

To be continued..

Vote and comment please 😊😊

I purple you my beautiful readers..

Bye bye..

Gud night..