Chapter 5

Agony. I could feel the fire engulfing me, my face met it first with a crash into the burning wood releasing a painful scream. Fire makes its way down my throat as the ashes burn into my eyes. The flames begin to lick my skin and I feel it start to melt away, my voice starts to crack and my throat gets a new sensation along with the burning. My vocal chords tore. I'm left rolling in the fire unable to scream, slowly the pains intensity starts to die down.
What felt like hours I just lay there thinking about how pathetic my last moment on earth is and how meaningless my life's been up to this point. I wonder if heaven and hell exist for me and which way I'll go. I begin to feel pure bliss and hope it's the sweet release of death.
Nothing's happening and its starting to piss me off, my feeling of bliss is still there and increasing by the second. I start to hear the crackle of the fire again, which surprises me cause of the burning to death and all. I sit up and can see, awesome! Well what I see isn't really that awesome it was just Alexander's bewildered face, Ahmet's wide eyes and the raven mans twisted laughter. "Interesting, so so very interesting, I see why everyone is out to get you now cole" with that said Alexander's jerked his head to snap out of the trance, he grabbed Ahmets arm, turned a 360 and threw Ahmet at the raven.
"Sorry about that buddy!" Was the only explanation Ahmet got, next thing I know Ahmet is tiny and bouncing in the distance with the raven I look around and realize Alexander already threw me over his shoulder ands booking it.
"You know cole, I had my doubts about you but after that little show I can plainly see that you are my man!"