16

Aqsa's POV:

Date : 19 December.
Today is the day of Mehandi, the day when henna is applied on the bride's hands and feet.

I don't quite like these dramas of having mehandi and then Haldi but because of tradition I am supposed to perform them.

My friends are the second reason why I am performing all these tasks. They need fun .

I wore a dark green kurta and my hands were showing and because of that , there were two sections, one for women and one for men.

Henna artists was applying henna on my hands and there were my friends. Dancing crazily on the music played on the other side.

Kanak and Hima put a whole show on when it came their turn to dance. Aliya and Aiza weren't bad either.

I could hear his friends shouting and dancing on the other side. It were all going fine but suddenly the guys played a song that went like hath ka samne se.. Teri Bhabhi khadi h ( get out of the way.. your sister-to-be is standing,) .

And everyone started shouting and targeting Sazaad. That's what I figured  so.

But my friends looked at me with a big smirk , like they wanted to tease the hell out of me. And started dancing on the song. When would they stop? Never, I guess.

The day went by, the only noticable things was that song , his name on my hands and his eye contact with me when the function were over.

That was actually all. Nothing special happened.

On the day of haldi, on 20 December,
Everything was NOT fine. I and Sazzad had to sit on the same couch, next to each other. I've literally never done this except my father and my so-called crush. ( You know how that happened so don't complain).

It wasn't all , everyone started applying a little haldi on our faces and such.

This time,  I was covered, because there was only one section for both genders. Men and women.

We had a dancing stage, on the demand of his friends and mine too. And a stage where me and Sazzad was sitting.

My friends took a bunch of haldi and bumped it on my face. As expected. His friends did the same with him, not me , they were cautious with me.

And one time when I noticed his one friend trying to put haldi on my face and what happened?

As he was reaching his hand, a dark aura formed around sazzad targeting that friend. His eyes darkened, and he said with his deep voice, " Don't, or you know the outcome" . It were as if he didn't want anyone to touch me.

I stayed still at the moment and looked around. His friend were not present. Sazzad didn't smile at all while sitting but I did feel a bit happiness coming from him.

"Oh!  so you're flirting now ? That's cool. But dance with us will you?!"
Kanak said to me holding my hand to take me to the dancing stage, wearing a dark yellow dress with full hair with a little Kitty clip on the left side. "No I can't and I shouldn't." I replied. "And you left Hima all alone there. You should be dancing with her! Go now!"

"Yeah but she seems to be having fun."
Kanak replied. "With who?" " Look for yourself. " Kanak told me pointing at the stage where Hima was dancing with a guy. " What's he doing? That dude." A slow voice of sazzad reached us. "You know him? Is..he your friend?" I asked. ."Yeah he is. " He replied. "Well...let him do whatever, maybe there's a chance for them?" Kanak said. That does make sense . "But isn't he muslim?" I asked. "He is hindu , a baker and flowers shop owner, you must have heard of him having the best ones in whole India."
He replied. "Oh. interesting"kanak said. Let it be then . We continued to talk silently, me and kanak making it unheard for sazzad.

Narrater :while they were talking...Hima was experiencing a different experience.

A/n: as I said, there would be side stories for some characters, I decided to put them on the basis of the storyline so side stories like this will appear more in future.                              

Hima's POV:

Life is hard, but not when you make it all seem easy to yourself. I've just done the same, study, have fun with friends, hardwork and worst feelings or experiences aside. Now , it all resulted of me being a CEO of the number five company in India. I am jealous that my sister's husband Sazzad is number one though.

Hima, 25, CEO you know and 5'9 , height actually matters. I heard the news about my dears wedding and now here I am.

Dancing alone because kanak has left me as always she did because she needed to give attention to Aqsa too.
Oh! There she came again. "May I take this dance?" Kanak asked reaching out her right hand to me.

Offering me a couple dance. "We're single so yeah" I placed my hand into hers and started dancing. While dancing, I felt like closing my eyes so yeah I did. When I close my eyes in such moments, I can't help but think deeply in my mind. I ..have never been in love. 
Even though I always did what I wanted to in my entire life. I never get the feeling of love. I . Don't. Get. Love.

To be continued
Hope you guys are excited for the side story!! The next chapter will be in Hima's favour so yeah. You. Cannot skip that okay.
Vote!!