18

Narrator's POV:

Noises coming from the crowd were roaming in her ears, smell of sweets and the perfumes wore by men.
Aqsa once again checked her light brown wedding dress and looked at the mirror to check her light makeup,
And of course she couldn't just check casually while being on the main stage. Specially sitting besides sazzad.

It was the main wedding day.

Aqsa glanced at him, in dark brown kurta, who'd been surrounded by his friend all the time. The view seemed like the friend were teasing him about something while having a big smirk on his face.

She looked at front where everyone who'd been invited were present. Eating, taking selfies , mothers bothered by their children, there were many different scenes if looked from different fonts. But the most common thing was the happy smile on everyone's faces. The corners of her mouth rose a little bit and the sparkle in her eyes lightened up.
Looking at his side, a little embarrassment came into her when she saw him glaring at her with his eyes softened.

" What's up?" Aliya whispered in Aqsa's ear. " What's the plan tonight? Naughty?"

"Nothing, and you shouldn't and will NOT ask about it" Aqsa replied to her in her normal voice not caring if he heard or not.

"OK" Aliya said with a disappointed face. She'd known the Aqsa wasn't kidding. " But wouldn't it trouble him? Not on the first night?"

"Shut up!"

The wedding passed by . All the steps and events were done.
The nikah was done. During all the time in nikah, Aqsa's anxiety couldn't stop. Her skin tightening when the question came to her. " Do you  agree? ( Qubool hai? ) "

"Yes, I agree ( Haan,Qubool hai) " she said, now giving her whole life to Sazaad Ahmed, and now belonging to him as a 'wife' . The same question came to him and the answer was definitely same. Aqsa's heart was somehow crying, the eyes were all dry and didn't wanted to shed a tear because of the pain that were enough in the heart.

Now was the time to say goodbye.
Her all friends and relatives from family seemed definitely sad. Aqsa and her friends hugged each other as they cried.

To put it specifically, Kanak, for no doubt shed some tears but left her with a tease of the night.
Himanshi, did shed tears but in a way no one but only aqsa and the ones standing the closest would know it. Aliya and Aiza cried crazily.

Everyone in the family were emotional and bid her goodbye nicely. But the farewell will her friends was a teasing sentence from all of them:

"Tonight's gonna be a banger!!"

Aqsa gave them an angry while smiling look and took off from the car with Sazzad to 'his' house.

And now, started the most stressing night for her. What would they do tonight? Sleep ? She couldn't understand. Complicated thoughts and different scenarios from the books she'd read started roaming in her head.

Finally, they reached his house. No , not a house, a whole mansion. Decorated with flowers and lights all over. But the silence there were killing her. How silent? It's a wedding of course there would be people to welcome her? . The answers to these questions are no, there were NO ONE in the whole mansion.

"Let's go" Aqsa heard a deep voice. "Yes...can I ask a question? " She asked. " Willingly, yes you can. What is it,Babe?" He replied. Hearing the word 'Babe' got her jumping a little from her spot to a little behind while a pink blush occurred on her cheeks.

"Um..why is there no one? Care to explain?" Aqsa finally asked. " I'll explain, I, don't allow anyone to come in my mansion aside from servants in the morning to clean and the cooks to cook when I want. I requested everyone to not come here even today." He replied while having his way in. "Welcome, Aqsa Ahmed , to my trashy life" Reaching out his hand to welcome her.

"Thankyou and you too are welcome to my bright life. And please, show me my room, I would like to rest a little" Aqsa replied with a little smile while holding his hand formally.

The glass door opened automatically and the entrance with a kitchen on the left side with a long table to dine. And the round stairs that led to the rooms on the upper floor. All in dark colours . She had her way in the room as sazzad went off to have a shower as an excuse to give her private time as he understood that she couldn't process herself.

The door opened to a big king-sized bed with simple white bedsheets and roses outlining the bed and the dark grey walls. She sat on the bed and took deep breaths. " Aqsa it's alright. You're sleeping and nothing's happening!! " She tried to manipulate herself. But her mind couldn't stop processing the romance scenes she'd read in the books she read.

Thoughts like: ,'what if he himself wants to do it ? What if I make him sad? But does it really matter because I am the one who'll endure the pain?
But what if he does the romantic step and traps me and makes me do it? No no no that's not possible '

The thoughts came to one conclusion, Change and Sleep.

To be continued

Guys hope you like my chapter, and yes, Next chapter is gonna be a Bonus!!! 🙈🙈

Vote>>>