In the evening sky

I realized something after that night.

We share the same attribute — reserved.

Emotions are not all meant to be said, they are just what they are. You have no responsibility to expose the answer of equation for other people to understand your side. Because nothing is needed to explain, emotions are there to be felt.

Whatever it may look like to someone else's perspective, it doesn't matter. Because they throw opinions based on their personal biases, not from their knowledge of who you really are.

Humans love to make assumptions; unfortunately, I am.

I am no different to the one's I encountered in the past, the individuals I hated for making up stories of me for being silent and naive. I admit it or not, they may be right. But in all seriousness, they're merely noises which never contributed any good or growth to me, but magnets of colors who drained me until I left with nothing and ended up leaving everything behind.

So who am I to ask you for reasons of leaving me without any word, when I, myself, did it first hand? When I know what it feels like to let go what burdens you in exchange of peace of mind?

If I was a burden or not or if you have other reason for not showing up again, you have no responsibility to explain yourself. I deserve to choke from my insensitivity in my last letters...

Thankfully, I'm reserved, too. Letters in light writing are carefully hidden in the evening sky. I prevent to spit blades of questions that might open a wound when talked about.

Again, I'm sorry. Please let the last two words be your tissue to wipe your tears....

Maybe from now on I'll think this way, 'You're a bus I rode for a short trip; a moment to remember and to cherish forever."

wishing you all good lucks,
S.R.

[Folded the paper into an airplane]

[Put it inside a transparent jar]