Zing

Dennis
I sighed as I sat on the bed in my hotel room. I frowned as I thought about the situation I had just experienced. I blushed and looked over to see one of Dracula's guards in the corner and said, "Please fetch my mother. I'm not feeling well." I smiled as he nodded and frowned as I stared at the wall.

Mavis

I frowned when I heard the suit of armor in my quarters say, "Pardon me, Mavis, but Dennis is unwell and has requested your presence." I frowned and said, "Thank you." I turned to Johnny and said, "I'm going to check on Dennis. Please let my father know I'll be there soon." He nodded and said, "Okay, Mavis." I smiled as I walked out to Dennis's room and said, "Dennis?" I smiled as I gently knocked, then pushed the door open and froze seeing him curled up crying. I frowned and said, "Get my father and the nurse!" I frowned as I rushed to pick Dennis up and felt his forehead and sighed in relief that he was his normal temperature. I frowned as he said, "Momma?" I smiled and said, "I'm here, Dennis. Momma's here." I smiled as Dad came rushing in, followed by the nurse. I smiled as they checked Dennis over and said, "He's physically okay, but I suspect he's struggling with something emotionally." I smiled as I looked down at him and whispered tell momma what hurts I want to help. He blushed and said nothing hurts momma at least not in that sense I'm crying because I miss Winnie. I smiled and said she's just visting family she'll be back soon. I smiled as he nodded and whimpered momma I need to tell you a secret can you lean closer? I smiled as I lean down and froze as Dennis whispered. I've met my zing. I smiled and said that's great!! I smiled as he blushed and said how do I know if she feels the same. I smiled as he shifted and looked at his father and reached out daddy hug. I smiled as Johnny hugged Dennis and said son if there's one thing I know, it's that nothing in the world can break a zing. If you trust in the bond, your zing will return to you. I smiled as Dennis said I gotta talk to Winnie it feels like her absence has punched a hole straight through me. I frowned and looked at my dad and smiled as he nodded and said I will go get her. I smiled as he took off and began comforting Dennis and sang (change daddy to mommy and girl to boy)