The bite

CW: neck play, biting kink, grinding, violence, some dirty talk.

Word Count: 5.1k

A/N: HIII this is the my first imagines book ever! I'm so excited to share more with you all

1988

After weeks of awkward flirting, you and Michael finally bit the bullet and planned a movie date. Your stomach was doing backflips - first dates were always a mix of excitement and nerves.

You stood in front of the mirror, fussing with your hair before settling on a simple curly ponytail. It was cute, but not trying too hard. Perfect for a casual night out at the theater.

As you finished perfecting your curly ponytail in the mirror, your gaze shifted towards the jacket that Michael had graciously lent you. The charcoal gray fabric felt soft against your skin, its sleeves slightly rolled up in a casual yet stylish manner. The jacket's subtle plaid pattern added a touch of sophistication to your ensemble, contrasting beautifully with the navy top and skirt combination you had chosen.

The navy top was a soft knit material, hugging your figure in all the right places while exuding a sense of timeless elegance. Its high neckline gave off an air of sophistication, perfectly complementing the flared silhouette of the vintage-inspired skirt. The skirt itself featured delicate pleats that swayed gently with each step you took, adding a playful bounce to your movements.

Completing the look were a pair of classic Mary Janes that echoed the effortless charm of your outfit. Their dainty bows added a touch of femininity to the overall ensemble, tying everything together in a harmonious blend of style and comfort. With each piece carefully chosen and thoughtfully put together, you felt a surge of confidence wash over you as you prepared for your much-anticipated movie date with Michael.

A car horn blared outside, snapping you out of your outfit-induced trance. Michael was here, right on time. You grabbed your handbag, gave yourself one last once-over in the mirror, and headed for the door, heart racing with a mix of excitement and first-date jitters.

You slid into the passenger seat, your heart doing a little dance. Michael's eyes lit up as you leaned over and planted a quick peck on his cheek. "God, I'm a mess of nerves," you confessed, fidgeting with the hem of your skirt. Michael chuckled, his own hands tapping an uneven rhythm on the steering wheel. "Glad I'm not the only one," he replied with a lopsided grin.

Michael eased the car out of the driveway, his fingers drumming nervously on the steering wheel. As we merged onto the main road, he snuck a quick glance my way. "You know, you look really nice tonight," he said, his eyes darting back to the road. I could see a hint of a blush creeping up his neck, which only made my own cheeks feel warmer.

"Thanks," you mumbled, your eyes darting around the car. "You clean up nice too." You cringed internally at your attempt at flirting, feeling about as smooth as sandpaper. Flirting had never been your strong suit, and right now, you were painfully aware of just how awkward you could be.