On Camera II

CW: live sex, dirty talk, overstimulation, toys

Word Count: 3.4k

A/N: Sorry this took so long to put out! I had zero motivation all week :/

1998

Ever since you and Michael had that first cam session, it's been non-stop. You became addicted to watching him stroke himself for you, seeing the glistening precum leaking from his stiff cock as he gripped himself tightly. The sight of his fingers gliding up and down his shaft was mesmerizing, accompanied by the wet, squelching sounds of his fists pumping.

And the day had finally arrived. Michael's promise to fly you out became reality. Heart racing, you found yourself at the bustling airport, pink-striped suitcase in tow. He'd said he'd be waiting, but where?

Scanning the crowd, your eyes locked onto a familiar figure. Without thinking, you bolted, leaving your luggage behind. Before Michael could react, you crashed into him, arms wrapping tight. The impact knocked the wind out of him, but he laughed, returning the embrace.

"Forget something?" he teased, nodding towards your abandoned suitcase.

"Oh, right," you laughed, darting back to snag your forgotten luggage. You half-jogged, half-stumbled back, dragging the suitcase behind you.

Feeling bold, you reached for Michael's hand, lacing your fingers with his. Your eyes met, a glint of mischief in yours as you leaned in close.

"So, glad we finally met in person," you said with a coy smile. "Are we gonna fuck right when we get to your place?"

Michael's grip tightened, a silent answer to your daring question. The bustling airport seemed to fade away, leaving just the two of you in a bubble of electric tension. His gaze locked onto yours, searching, as if trying to read every thought behind your eyes.

Michael let out a deep, gravelly laugh. Leaning in close, his breath hot against your ear, he murmured, "You kidding? I've been counting down the minutes. My place isn't far - think you can keep your hands to yourself 'til then?" His tone was teasing, but the hunger in his eyes was unmistakable.

You smirked, pressing yourself against his side. "Where's the fun in behaving?" you purred, your hand already sneaking under his jacket. "I've waited long enough. Don't you want a little... preview?" Your fingers traced his stomach through his shirt, feeling the muscles tense under your touch. The heat between you was palpable, making the crowded airport fade into background noise.

You practically dragged Michael to his car, fumbling with the door handle in your eagerness. Once inside, the sexual tension was thick enough to choke on. You squirmed in your seat, your hand instinctively sliding between your thighs.

"God, I can't take it anymore," you groaned, eyes dark with lust. "Can't we just do it right here? I need you now."

Michael's knuckles went white on the steering wheel as he sucked in a sharp breath. "Fuck, you're killing me," he muttered, his voice rough. "But you're going to have to wait.