♡❦𖠌 Chapter 23 - Wedding day♡❦𖠌

I stand in the room with my hands crossed

I stand in the room with my hands crossed. I'm already dressed up in my dress and the tailor is doing some last-minute touches while I stand on a surface. My arms are up as straight as they can get and my makeup crew is working hard to put on my makeup and hair while not distracting me or the tailor.

My bridesmaids sit on the couch with their robes that were provided for the photo shoot. They had pink lemonade in their hands and were wearing matching white and gold robes like the pajamas they had worn earlier.

Riley waves at me and I smile at her moving to wave at her but the tailor grabs my arm and places it to the straight position it was before.

"Don't move madam." He says in his heavy French accent.

The bridesmaids are done faster than they started and Savanna runs to me. She takes a seat on the couch in front of me with a sigh.

"When is the ceremony starting?!" She groans leaning her head back

"In about an hour," I say looking at the digital clock on the wall. I hate 24-hour clocks, I can read them but I hate the amount of energy it takes to read them. Or I'm just lazy.

Just as I say this Sara comes in with the bridesmaid dresses that they kept safe with her. She rolls the rack into the room and stops when she sees all the bridesmaids relaxing on couches and talking.

Sara claps a bunch of times to get them on their feet and starts ordering them around in a mothering way. She has that effect on people, she always brings off mother energy even if you are strangers helping each other.

I feel my hair being brushed and my usual curly hair is let off from the rollers making it bouncy and wavy. They carefully brush my hair to avoid the waves being destroyed. The tailor stands back and watches the seam.

"You look beautiful honey." Sara stands next to the tailor who nods in agreement.

His bright blonde hair is gelled back and his piercing blue eyes study me and my dress. (disc)

"It's time for bridal party pictures!" Sara exclaims and all the bridesmaids groan, "Last one I swear." she motions to the door where the photographer waits.

The girls all quickly rush to change to look presentable, jewelry, music, lashes. Everything they could possibly do to look good. Meanwhile, my dressing team started putting on my jewelry and veil.

Once they were done we followed Sara and the photographer out to where were taking the photos.

They tried to go as fast as they could so the groom and his groomsmen had enough time for photos and we had enough extra time till the ceremony.

We were going to do a first look but Ales claimed he was too busy and didn't want to see my 'dreadful dress anyway.'

So now I just have to wait till the ceremony to hear him insult my dress next. I'm not exactly sure who's coming but it's a couple of business people and close friends. A huge wedding wasn't necessary if it was an arranged marriage. No public has tried to bomb the wedding so far and we have extra guards guarding every inch of the venue so no intruders can enter.