Chapters 1-2

DISCLAIMER: This story is complete fiction. Killing is absolutely WRONG and it's a huge sin. This novel is similarly based on my current teenage life. People below age 18 shouldn't participate in such jobs related to crimes. Help your family responsibly.                                                          

             Chapter 1: Decision Regrets

             The moon rose to the sky; it's dark in the sky, so dark that you can't see the streets, nor the alley way. In the middle of the darkness, there is a boy wearing a white buttoned sleeves and a sapphire necklace. He's holding a katana and he's also bleeding a lot. He's so exhausted that he sat in the side of the alley way while he continue to lose more blood. He grunted in excruciating pain while thinking of the actions he have done, thinking why he did such things, thinking of how many people he killed for money, despite he's just in 9th grade.

"What have I done? What the FUCK have I done? All I just want is to help those in need, and to give justice to those who lost their precious lives. I regret it all. Mama, Papa, Naoki, Kazumi; please forgive me, Sayonara. " He closed his eyes and hoped it was all over.

             Chapter 2: Akebono Junior High      

             Uno woke up from a strange dream, thinking what is that all about. "What the fuck was that all about." The alarm from his phone rang, it played the song "CPR by cupcakke" which is a very disgusting song and very unsuitable for a 9th grader.

"Hey son! Come down here or you'll be late for your first day!" His mom yelled from the kitchen.

"Yes mama I'm coming down." Uno then wore his Iron Man glasses and went downstairs to the dining table to eat his breakfast.

"When are you going to change your ringtone? It doesn't suit your age." His mom then put a bowl of ramen in the table.

"I will only change it if I did something against the law. By the way I thought ramen is for dinner." Uno don't really mind about eating anything else for breakfast, because food is still food.

"I can't think of anything to cook for breakfast. Besides, ramen can replenish your hunger." Aiko(his mom) checked the groceries list. "Do you want curry with rice for dinner, it's your papa's favorite." Uno started talking with his mouth still full, he almost sounded like a person drowning in the Mariana Trench. "What did I tell you about talking while eating?"

Uno swallowed the noodles inside his mouth, he almost choked. "Mama, we have debts and bills to pay. Besides, the ingredients are getting expensive nowadays."

"Don't worry about the bills and debts, it's your papa and my job. Besides your papa is a pilot, and he has a good salary."

Uno sighed "Fine, curry with rice it is." He took the last sip of ramen broth and wore his school uniform and took his backpack. "I gotta go, Naoki might be waiting for me outside."

"Ok, remember to do better this time."

"Yes mama, I promise." Uno exited their house and saw his childhood best friend Naoki, waiting for him.

"Are you excited, Saitou?"

"For school, yes. To hang out with cute girls again, ... SUPER YES!" Both boys burst in laughter. As the two friends walked to school, they did a little chitchat, mostly about Deadpool and his adamantium katanas (not gonna lie, they're actually pretty cool). After a mile of walking, they finally reached their school, it's called Akebono Junior High. The place where Uno built a lot of memories, this is also the place where he and Naoki became friends for life. When they entered the school, the girls instantly noticed them.