Chapters 3-4

Chapter 3: Love in Theaters

"Finally it's weekend! Weekdays last forever!"

"I know, right!"

If you're wondering why these two boys have an excitement that is through the roof, Uno and Naoki are just waiting outside the theater. They're just going to watch the one and only "Deadpool and Wolverine" a.k.a the best movie of the year! Apparently, the seats are full, so they really have to wait. Besides, it's best to watch a movie from the very start of it.

"How much cash do you have? My parents gave me a few." Naoki asked.

"Just enough for two large popcorn and a few soda cans."

"Sweet! I'll also buy two ice cream bowls. I'm so hyped!"

"You're not the only one that is hyped. I should've wore my Deadpool costume." Uno looked at the movie poster and daydream for a bit. Imagine fighting bad guys with swords and two pistols, must've been great. After a few more minutes of boredom, they can finally enter inside, until they heard voices.

"Hey, boys!"

The two besties looked back and they almost drooled their shoes. Uno saw Kazumi and her friends. Uno can't even remove his sight at Kazumi, she's wearing a white crop top, pink hoodie and the pink ribbon that she received from Uno on her 13th birthday. But he resisted and acted like a grown man.

"Hey, ladies. You're all good looking today. Gonna watch the movie?"

Naoki whispered teasingly. "That's my boy."

"Yeah, we've been a fan of Deadpool since it was released. And now, we heard the new movie is out." Akira(Kazumi's best friend) spoke.

"What a coincidence! Shall we enter?"

"Actually, Naoki messaged us about watching the movie. But we're a fan of Deadpool, so yeah."

"Oh, he did?" Uno let out a little laugh and gave Naoki a death stare. "Shall we enter, ladies?"

"Yeah, we don't want to run out of seats." As they entered the theater, they bought some snacks and went to their seats. And guess what, the two lovebirds have their seat to each other. At least, Naoki is next to Uno.

"The next time you do this, I'll pop your guts out you hear me?"

"Ok fine. I won't do it again. I'm sorry." At this point, Naoki is just scared of his own best friend. He's scared of getting his balls cut off and his guts getting popped. After the movie, it's finally time to leave the theater. But something happened, something that Uno can't even expect. Kazumi tripped the stairs and Uno caught her on time, but he held her on her big chest. Yeah, really unexpecting. Surely, you already know what happens during this situation. Kazumi slapped Uno in the face really hard.

"Don't do that again, you maniac!" And she went down the stairs quickly, trying to hide her blush.

"Hey, it was an accident. I'm sorry alright." Uno then looked at Naoki with a confused face. "Jeez! I never saw her that angry before."

Akira then walked to Uno and held his shoulder and smiled. "She's always like that...ever since you confessed to her." At that moment, Uno knew what he has to do. Meanwhile, Naoki thought that it is the best time to flirt with Akira. My goodness gracious, he's kinda dumb sometimes.

"Hey Akira, wanna go to the pool? Because I want you soaking we~" Akira didn't even let Naoki finish his sentence and slapped him harder than how Will Smith slapped Chris Rock.

"Hell no! You pervert!" She then went down the stairs quickly and didn't even blush. Naoki groaned in pain. Who in the world will think of a line like that? Uno tried to hold his laugh.