meeting again?

𝗪𝗮𝗮𝗮𝗮!! 𝗜 𝗰𝗮𝗻'𝘁 𝗯𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗲𝘃𝗲 𝗶 𝗮𝗺 𝗽𝘂𝗯𝗹𝗶𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗯𝗲𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝗺𝘆 𝗲𝘅𝗮𝗺𝘀 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗶𝘀𝗵𝗲𝗱(;´༎ຶٹ༎ຶ')
𝗮𝗻𝗱 2𝗞+ 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝘀?? 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗸 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘀𝗼 𝗺𝘂𝗰𝗵 𝗲𝗻𝗷𝗼𝘆!!!

𓆉︎𓆉︎𓆉︎𓆉︎𓆉︎𓆉︎𓆉︎

Newwie reached his house. Everything around him was as usual but tay's words in library kinda stucked in his brains.
He went to his room and layed there. He was lost in thoughts and suddenly he remembered how crazy he was in one sided love with teacher earth.

//𝐅𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐇𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊//

(Valentine's day during previous year)

"Ohhhh!!! New if you didn't confess this time, i am going to kick your ass for real!!" Ennie screamed.

"Heyyy ennie don't shout. I also want to but i am afraid."

"Take these roses and go directly to him. Be a man phi" pond added.

Newwie took the roses from pond and headed to teacher earth's office.
He was little afraid but this time he wanted to confess.

He knocked on the door.
Earth was there working on his laptop. Newwie was little nervous as well.

"Ohh newwie??" Earth noticed him.
Newwie was hiding the roses behind him.
"Teacher Earth i have s-something to say....." newwie's heart was almost leaving its place.

Earth stopped working and closed the laptop.
"What?" He asked softly but somewhere he knew what it was.

"Welll.... a-actually i-i li-" before newwie could finish earth interrupted him and said,
"You like me?"

Newwie's eyes widened.
"How?? Did you know?" Newwie asked such a foolish question.

"It's valentine's day and since you have roses in your hands i kinda assumed and sorry i heard ennie and pond talk about it in hallway as well." Earth said pointing toward his hands.
Newwie was probably kicking ennie and pond in his mind.

"But sorry newwie, i already like someone." Earth said with a smile.
The roses in newwie's hand dropped.

//𝐄𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐟𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤//

Newwie suddenly woke up when his mother shouted his name for dinner.

After he had dinner he went to the balcony of his house with a cup of water and for some reason he remembered tay and it gave him a little smile.

He suddenly realized he was smiling??
While he was taking a sip of water he got a notification and he clicked on it and he almost chocked on his water after what he saw.

He suddenly realized he was smiling??While he was taking a sip of water he got a notification and he clicked on it and he almost chocked on his water after what he saw

(In this story, Let'ship is like dispatch you can say😆)

"What???" Newwie laughed.
He scrolled and what he saw next made him drop the cup from his hand.