Helping Hand [29]

"Z-Zoe I don't-" Jamison tries to protest.

Zoe's grip on his crotch tightens ever so slightly. The tall boy looks down at the much shorter girl with wide eyes. She carefully traces her small finger along the outline of his staff.

"Jamison. Did you happen to do anything with these before handing them back to me?" Zoe asks suggestively.

Zoe is referring to her panties, held against Jamison's nose. Jamison shakes his head in denial. Zoe's small fingers gently pinch Jamison's base through his jeans. She pulls her old panties from his face.

"You didn't? Then why are you so excited by them?" Zoe deadpans.

"I-I am just reacting to you." Jamison says sternly.

Zoe quirks a smile at that. Her small hands gently slide up from his crotch to his jeans' button. She pops his button open, and unzips them. Jamison looks away. His face is reddening. Zoe's nose twitches at an unfamiliar scent.

What is... this..?

Something churns in Zoe's core as she suddenly pushes her face toward Jamison's crotch. Jamison yelps in surprise as Zoe comes very close to making contact with his underwear clad self. She stops short, and takes a few sniffs.

The intoxicating musky scent wafting off Jamison is like a drug. Zoe nearly loses herself in the urge to press her face against him, but she holds firm. Zoe stiffly pulls her head away before bringing her hand to Jamison's midriff. Jamison is staring at her like she's a ghost.

"What's the matter, Jamie?~" Zoe asks coyly.

Jamison swallows the lump in his throat. He pushes her behavior out of his mind and focuses on her appearance instead. Her top is low cut enough to give him a view of her cleavage, and he can hardly maintain eye contact. She smiles at his predicament.

"I've kind of always wondered what this would be like..." Zoe says softly.

Jamison stiffens up as Zoe's hands grip the hem of his boxers. He relaxes as she slides them down his body. His erection is finally exposed to the girl he adores. Zoe blinks in surprise at it. Her doe eyes glancing at it before looking back up at him.

"Okay, time out! Why is it so big?" Zoe questions.

The sultry mood is put on hold as Zoe voices her concern. Jamison blinks down at her before turning his attention to his engorged staff. There's nothing special about this particular erection.

"Uh... It's normal?" Jamison replies.

Zoe looks back at it and blushes. The look of irritation on her face confuses Jamison. He yelps when she grasps it with her soft hand. The girl's grip is a little too tight. She flinches at his obvious pain, and eases up immediately.

"S-Sorry..." Zoe mumbles.

Jamison breathes out slowly as Zoe's smooth hand slides along his length. The sensation of it sends pulses of pleasure right to Jamison's brain. Zoe is staring at his length in her hands. She's blushing just as much as him.

Blood gradually fills Jamison's length as Zoe stimulates him with her hands. Her confidence returns as Jamison starts to unconsciously buck his hips into her hands. Her lips curl into a smirk as she slows her stroking motions to a stop.

"Huh..?" Jamison murmurs dizzily.

Zoe steps away from Jamison and carefully squats down. Jamison's eyes widen as he watches Zoe pull off her panties right in front of him. The short girl stands back up with the black garment in hand. She's blushing again.

"I'm sure you'll enjoy this, Jamie." Zoe says seductively.

Jamison feels the silky fabric of Zoe's panties wrap around his shaft. The warmth of the fabric fills Jamison with lewd thoughts. He can't help but imagine the vulnerable place this fabric was pressed against moments earlier. Zoe starts to slide her panties along with her hand up and down Jamison's length.