Trying to Fit in

I was dropped off the station. I went through the platform looking for my train . The letter conveyed that my train will come on platform 7. I hurried up thinking I would missed my train. Then I saw a girl passing through the wall. I was shocked what was that? I think I should also try it as my train will be arriving after 14 mins. I took my belongings and passed through the wall and I got in but the train was waiting here and it was the same train mentioned in the letter. I got in the train .

Everyone was looking at me because I still had a bruise on my cheeks. I sat next to a girl. She smiled at me , so did I . She," You are new here?" I nodded my head.She ," What's your name?" I," Valerie, Valerie Rael." I," I don't know what's going on here." She,"It's fine you'll get used to it soon, Do you have any friends?" I,"No,I don't know anything!" She," Don't worry, I'll introduced to the Hogwarts. So basically it is a school of wizards. There 4 houses in there Hufflepuff, Gryffindor,Ravenclaw and Slytherin. They teach us witchcraft, magic, and various things related to fantasy." I was just looking at her saying," What are you talking girl are you in your senses?" She chuckled saying," You'll see it soon." I don't know what to do now,but let's give it a try.

We got off the station. She gestured me her two friends. She," He is Harry Potter and he is Ron Weasley." I," Hi, my name is Valerie Rael" he welcomed me with a pleasant smile. They," She is new here, that's weird in the middle of the semester." Hermione," That's fine Hogwarts invite students at this time."

Then we started walking through a walk bridge. Soon a tall, blue eyed, white hair boy came saying," Hey mudbloods back again who's this a new one" looking at me . He came near me leaning towards me," You'll regret hanging around with them ." Then Harry pushed him off saying," Stay away from here Malfoy." He went looking at me. I," Woh ! , What was that?" Ron," Just a bully ! We advise you to stay away from him."

We went to the school after showing me the office they all went in their dorms. I entered the office seeing a man having Dumbledore on his nameplate welcoming me," Welcome Miss. Rael , hope so your journey was good you will be sorted tomorrow meanwhile, this man will help you find your own wand." I went with that man. He made me hold many wands but finally one lighten up. The wand was very beautiful with precise artwork done on it and that man showed me my room and handed me the supplies and the uniform saying," You will be sorted tomorrow, and now go for the dinner in the great hall " saying this he vanished.

Atleast comment down the mistake I just started writing recently.
Give me 100 views