AΩ in another World

This story takes place when Yogiri Killed the distance/space to save Asaka Takatou who was trapped somewhere unknown.

But after he let Asaka through the portal, the portal expanded and sucked yogiri in it, leaving Asaka behind in the underground village.

**************

Yogiri slowly opened his eyes looking around his surroundings only to find he is in the middle of a forest. Yogiri had opened 2 of his gates to save Asaka so he closed one of his gates for now.

As for the reason why Yogiri didn't do anything when he was forcefully teleported is because he couldn't detect any harm but now he thought to himself "Next time I'll consider teleportation against my will as a attack because it's a pain to get back home" and after that he forgot totally that he can just get out of here by opening his second gate....

Back to the present, as he was looking through the surroundings he saw a path leading somewhere so he decided to follow that path. After walking for couple of minutes he ran into a settlement of weird creatures(Hilicharles and abyss mages hope I wrote that correctly). Those creatures noticed him and instantly some of them prepared their bows to attack, the mages started casting a spell and some launched towards him with wooden baton and shields.

"Great now I have to deal with this"-Yogiri said with calm demeanor. Instantly every creature in the settlement collapsed on the ground, their body's now devoid of life.

After that happened he continued to follow the path and then he reached a cliff. He saw a big city in the distance from the cliff and also he saw something else. "Why is there a statue down there? Must be some religion thing"-said Yogiri. He decided to ignore the statue and go for the city wasting no time.

 He decided to ignore the statue and go for the city wasting no time

*****************

Thanks to who ever is reading this. I'm new to writing so please let me know if there are any mistake and I am in volume 12 of instant death light novel and I played genshin just until I got to liyue so please let me know the lore and characters a bit of genshin so I can add them in the future byeee.