Prologue

YN pov:-
(rn i'm preparing for my meeting , which is a collaboration between 3 companies and i'll give my best today as always .)

Sec- Mam clients are here...may I call them here?

Yn- yes call them. (sec went to call them and then our clients came inside the meeting room.. Mr. Nathan CEO of Dollars group along with Mr. kevin CEO of KJ universe play )

Mr. N- Good morning Ms. Yn

Mr. K- its nice to meet you Ms. Yn

Yn- good morning to you two ( shakes hands) lets start the meeting .

Yn- A very good morning to all the people present here.. I Yn CEO of Jk styles welcome you all in today's meeting.. Agenda of this meeting is to discuss about our upcoming collaboration project which will be launched by the end of next months..
Our company has been assigned to design costumes of cosplayers of your new upcoming games.. and according to your games trailers and requirements.. my teams have designed few designed and I would like you all to have a look and give your feedback before final deal..

Mr. N- Ms. Yn but haven't we already fixed the deal..

Yn- I know we have.. but I want to show you our designs to reassure the contract for my own satisfaction.

Mr. K- please show us your designs.
( I started telling about designs while my secretary started showing them designs on ppt.)

N sec- I have one ques.. are these not your designs? just curious

Yn- (chuckles) no these are not just mine.. I designed some and others designed some other and then we mixed them to present you our perfection.. so it's our designs not just mine..

N sec- oh.. that's good.. please proceed.

( as we started again , some other ques were also asked and I gave ans confidently)

Mr. N- Ms. Yn your work is impressive.. and we all know about it. but why you have to arrange such a big meeting for this thing... you could have just email us the designed and we could have approved from them.. we all are busy including you as well so why so much stress..

Yn- the email thing you said that's what I don't want.. I want you all to see and decide with you own eyes whether the product i'm showing fulfill your desired requirement or not cause I know all the people I had worked with barely check my work and give approval just because I have good name in fashion industry.. but I want all people working with me to review my work , give feedback and help me grow..

Mr.N- but still.. we cou- (gets cut off)

Yn- Sorry Mr.Nathan but I think you for its most important to review everything personally, as it's your first step into gaming industry.. because Mr. kevin has been in this industry from start for him its normal but it's your introduction in this industry.. so it's important for you to have good start.

Mr. N- (little embarrassed) please continue Ms. Yn

( just like that meeting ended finally)

Mr. K- very good presentation I say

Mr. N- yeah.. I'm happy to work with you

Mr K- for your satisfaction let me say it again.. DEAL IS ON Ms. Yn

Yn- thank you ( handshake)
(finally! meeting was over and I can rest now TwT.. so much exhausting)

Sec- Mam here water for you

Yn- thank you T_T i'm Dead...

Sec- (chuckles) meeting went very well mam.. you're great

Yn- don't make me shy and its our work so we all are great . (proud)
( sec smiled and went away to do some work.. while I took out my phone and texted my bestie)

Yn- wanna sleep over ? i'm dead

?- sure.. i'm almost dead too..

Yn- come at 6 pm ok?

?- i'll be there before you hehe..😂

Yn- sure sure do whatever you want 😂

{Time skip at home}

( I reached home.. and door was unlocked.. this bish really came before me, its ok and i'm tired he'll do work now )

Yn- i'm home bish..

?- stop calling me with your name bish

Yn- hehe.. (hugs him) nope you KEVIN bish .. i'll call you that forever

Kevin- (sighs and hug back ) I missed you... lets cuddle and watch movie pwese..

Yn- then please order something too i'm not in mood to cook

Kevin- ik.. that's why I already ordered our favourite food.. i'm great

Yn- ( still hugging) ik ik 😂

( yup this human is the same human who came for today's meeting, him and I are friend from childhood.... we are practically soulmate.. we can't live without each other for long, so we plan sleep over very often)

Kevin- ok so now go and change i'll set everything here ok? ( caressing her cheeks) food will come till then too

Yn- ok.. ( breaks the hugs and went to get freshen up )

To Be continued...

[ To people who are reading this
-This is my first story, I hope you like it.
-This whole work is made out of my own imagination.
-None of the characters in this story are real.
-Pictures credit goes to their right full owner , their editing is done by me.
-At last , My english is not good so if you find any mistake please correct me and i'm sorry for that in advance]

Thank you for reading

Author
Stoopid Creature •-•