New Secretary

[NEXT DAY]

Kevin's pov-

I just came downstairs to see yn cooking, before I go to her, her phone rang, Yn was busy to even notice it , so I just pick it

??- good morning mam. its actually my another no. please save it too. and i'll come to pick you up.

Kevin- who the fuck are you? (cold)

??- huh? who are you ?? you thief ! how dare you to stole my boss's phone!! where is she? tell me or i'll call police.

Kevin- its too early in the morning and I already got headache, listen here kid, just tell me who are you and who gave to permission to come and pick her up?

??- i don't know you, so why should I tell you and i'm not a kid!! so just tell me where's MY YN MA'AM!

Kevin- ( how dare he call yn as his, who the hell he is!! i'll just kill him) just shut up (hangs up but again he calls) you-

??- you shut up! just tell me where's my boss rn! you thief!

(before kevin reply, yn came and ask)

Yn- who is it kevin?

Kevin- idk, he's annoying! hey you idiot what's your name?

??- i'm not idiot! i'm josh, new sec. of world class famous ms. Yn..

Kevin- WHAT!! yn's sec. YN WTH??

Yn- what happen?? is he josh?

Kevin- this idiot is your sec. now?? how will u manage all alone!!

Yn- 😂 kevin, please now give me the phone.

Kevin- (gives it) put it on speaker

Yn- ok! hello josh-

Josh- Yn MaM!! thank god you are ok. who was that old rude jerk before you? are you in danger. ?

Kevin- (clenched jaws) I can hear you !

Yn- josh, he's kevin didn't mia told you about him.

Josh- ahhh Kevin sir.... KEVIN SIR!!! OMG i'm so sorry sir and ma'am. I didn't recognize you. please don't fire me.

Yn- hey hey.. it's ok. I won't fire you. it was just a silly mistake.

Kevin- (whisper) he's lying for sure. ik he did that on purpose.

Josh- thank you ma'am . ma'am if you are ready then should I pick you up?! (excited)

Kevin- NO! and I think you should call mia again and understand everything coz I don't think you understand anything about rules till now. so bye. (hangs up) YN! you have these type of idiot in your office.

Yn- (sighs) here he goes again (whisper to herself) , Kevin calm down! once he understand everything he'll get set ok. now come lets eat.

(after eating, both got ready. Yn was about to get in her car)

Kevin- yn come i'll drop you.

Yn- nahh~ its ok, i'll go , don't worry he won't do anything 😆 (sits in her car) come on kevin, its okay its just for few days.

Kevin- (comes towards her) I just want you to be safe, yk that jerk of last time, he tried to attack you yn, what if he-

Yn- don't worry kevin, but if you want i'll take full precautions for starting days , is it ok?

Kevin- okay, drive safely.

Yn pov-

he's still stuck at that incident. ik he's overprotective but ig that incident got stuck in his mind like nightmare. 😩

No one's pov-

that incident occur before mia became yn's sec. some other guy was her sec, who was actually sent by some rival company to steal ideas, but yn caught him, so he tried kill to her but luckily she only got few injuries and was saved by other employees on time, when kevin got to know about this he panicked too much, so to ensure her safety he personally hired mia after doing every bg check on her.

YN pov-

I reached office , I saw a person way too much sparkling, god I can't even see its too blinding, I went forward and was greeted like I was some kind of royalty

??- GM MAM! AT UR SERVICE RIGHT AWAY (proper bow) 😊

It was JOSH.. my new sec.

Yn- josh, gm dear but it's an office not some palace or anything.

Josh- ahh you called me dear!! i'm so happy! ydk how much it mean to mee!!

Yn- (should I call kevin?) haha 😀 let's head to office and start working..

Josh- YES MAM! here ur schedule

(and with that he started telling me my todays work. and when we reached office, a chocolate shake was served)

Yn- why? ( I asked looking at glass)

Josh- mrs. mia told me you like chocolate, so I should keep some with me in case you need, but yk chocolate also helps to us active all day, so i thought-

Yn- you did this once,but never do this again, I hired you to help arrange my things on time not to pamper me or something, keep that in mind I don't like these kind of things, when we are working we're just working but when it's break you don't have to worry i'll order something for both of us. so from next time no extra favour.

(with that I started drinking shake, coz ofc I won't let it get waste)

Yn- bring that 13456 code file .

No one's pov-

[just like that few days past, kevin was making sure that she was ok by calling her time to time, and sometimes visiting her unexpectedly too]

Yn- josh, did you complete the file I gave you this morning? and asked for report from ground section-- (looks at him getting scared) hey are you ok? its ok if you didn't finish you can take extra time.

Josh- (shook head) no,😖 I have complete all the work. wait i'll bring them.

Yn- wait, wait. then what happened? you look bad.

Josh- i'm scared of thunders ( just then a thunder striked making him jump on his place) i'm sorry 😅 i'll get report here, they are outside. (before yn could reply, he left)

Yn- he really looked scared, what should I do? sent him home? but I don't think he would be able to go home by himself in this weather.
( sees josh coming in with files) josh clam down, you should rest for sometime, ok? i'll see other things (she took files, and holds his hands to guide him but another very strong thunder strike)

Josh- (scream) Ahhhhh!! save me save me ( hugs yn out of nowhere) please please please don't me alone, i'm scared please 😭😭

(yn tried to free her self, but his grip was strong, before she could say anything, a strong force pulled josh away from her)

?- HOW DARE YOU TOUCH HER YOU BASTARD!!

To Be Continue

Hope you like this episode.
share your views in the comments box.
This whole work is based on my own imagination
None of the characters are real

Thank you for reading

Author
Stoopid Creature •-•