Panic state

No one's pov:-

[ yn reached home only to witness a horrible scene in front of her. kevin was beating one of guards. she quickly went to stop him]

Yn- KEVIN! stop it .

[sometime earlier]

KEVIN's pov-

I woke up with heavy headache, shit shouldn't have drink this much, I was grabbing my head when I remembered, what happened when I was drunk, shit shit.. I told her everything, shit I shouldn't have done that, damn it kevin, I tried to call her but her phone was off, shit shit idk what she's upto, I have to find her, I went out but guard stop me

guard- sorry sir, you can't go out

kevin- and who are you to decide?

guard- no one but its ms. yn's order, we can't disobey her.

kevin- let me go ( guards hold him, trying to stop him, but it only angered him, so he grabs one of the guard's collar and started to punch him)

[ Present]

Yn- KEVIN! stop it. ( he stops his punch mid way and looks twrds her)

kevin- Y-yn ( quickly run and hug her) where did you went ? where's your phone. You Kn-ow ho-w much w-worried I got not seeing you here.

( yn sees that he's again about to cry , so she singals every guard to leave from there quickly)

Kevin:- pls ( sobs) please don't leave me alone. I can't- cant just.

Yn- i'm sorry I had some work. you were sleeping so I didn't want to disturb you.

kevin- YOU! (shouts) could have done it tomorrow (low whisper) I-i so-sorry, idk wh-whats happe- (sobs)

Yn- no no (hugs him) i'm sorry ,I should have told you. but stupid me. but I promise, I won't leave you alone now ok? shall be head inside now?

kevin- you staying here right? (says like a little boy)

Yn- (chuckles) yes I am, and tell me why were you beating him? his state looked bad. (worried)

kevin- he deserve it. he wasn't letting me go out.

Yn- really kevin (looks at him with done face) forget it, lets go inside

[ after sometime, yn made him sleep again, she looked at him as tears started to come out from her eyes, she hugged him tightly]

Yn- i'm such a bad bff, 1 week you suffered and I didn't knew , how much it would have hurt you to keep all this to you only. and somehow I was one of the reasons for your break up and also your this state. please forgive your yn. i'm totally useless for you. (sobs while hugging him tight) but don't worry ik someday someone really special would come into your life and she would give you all happiness that you wouldn't even need me then, till then i'll make sure to keep you happy. I promise ! (Pecks his forehead)

kevin- but I don't want anyone anymore (looking directly into her eyes)

Yn- (startled) you woke up! i'm sorry I woke u up ( tries to clean her face)

kevin- its not ur fault. i'm just stupid

Yn- NO! (eyes tearing up) i'm the reason, she told me she can't love you becoz I was in b/w. i'm really sorry, please forgive me, becoz of me you're crying (crying herself) i'll do anything for your forgiveness.

kevin- then let's just stop talking about this topic anymore, and I would like to stay alone for sometime pls.

Yn- but kevin, we always share pain right?